• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Fifa 13 XBL 1v1 Anyone?

Ace

Reaction score
Does anyone want a 1v1 on fifa 13. I only use Real Madrid on 1v1's. :p

Message Swift Mcleish saying "PTM 1v1" if you are interested. :D

Zahreah

Reaction score
If i ever actually buy Fifa 13 it will only be for Ultimate Team.

Ace

Reaction score
The servers are too sh*t to play online. I am in division 8 on seasons. My last game I only won 2-1. However, I had the worst case of jitter lag I have ever experienced. Quite extraordinary really, they are the only game that servers can actually get worse instead of better. Just when you thought it was impossible, good ol' EA showing you, nothing is impossible.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:
The servers are too sh*t to play online. I am in division 8 on seasons. My last game I only won 2-1. However, I had the worst case of jitter lag I have ever experienced. Quite extraordinary really, they are the only game that servers can actually get worse instead of better. Just when you thought it was impossible, good ol' EA showing you, nothing is impossible.

I'm surprised EA doesn't make you buy their "online card" so you can play online in that game.

Ace

Reaction score
They wouldn't have a game. No one wants to pay extra to play on them servers. May as well play minecraft on a pc made in the 90's or something.