• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favourite Star Wars Rebels/Clone wars Episodes?

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
So I've about watched the clone wars series about 4 time fully now and I've been watching Star Wars Rebels as well, I wanted to hear what your favourite episodes are...

Mine are all the Fives episodes due to them having a large story and watching Fives basically grow on as a clone going from a Cadet all the way to ARC trooper then to be framed and killed trying to help unfoil Palpys plans....

For rebels mine would be the recent Geonisian one with Saw and seeing a Geonisian with a Queen egg, until eventually you find out in comics that queen is killed by Darth Vader in the future in a droid factory.

swag

Reaction score
Umbara's probably my favorite for a lot of reasons like the combat and themes (free will or machines)

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
My favorite CW episode was definitely "Cadets" loved watching their training process makes you understand how they feel a strong brother ship for each other not only because they are clones but because they have built themselves up from cadets to troopers and bonded through training.

as for Rebels my favorite was the recent episode where they found the operating droid commander and his base, and rex and the rest had to team up to take down the empire and escape.

Wallar

Reaction score
I cant really say I have a favorite episode. I loved all of it. I did however like the episodes that focused on clones or regular clone life. I always loved clones, and these type of episodes fed my addiction

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I liked the episodes where Obi Wan went undercover as a bounty hunter