• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Subject?

Stealth

Reaction score
I want to know what your favorite core subject is. Also what is your favorite elective subject?

Mine: I do the best at Biology. My favorite elective is Intro to Construction. I also like Intro to Manafacturing. Both are hands on classes and I guess that's what I am passionate about.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
English and history as well as math are my favorite core subjects, I am good at science but do not enjoy it as much. Anything having to do with business or technology would be my favorite elective.

Guardian

Reaction score
History subjects have always been my favorite. Even if I am not that great at remembering the facts, I've always loved learning about the past.

As for electives... whatever's easiest. xd PE classes were always fun.

Stealth

Reaction score
Guardian said:
History subjects have always been my favorite. Even if I am not that great at remembering the facts, I've always loved learning about the past.

As for electives... whatever's easiest. xd PE classes were always fun.

I do love PE. Considering my teacher is my football coach and he is 23 so he's really cool.

Guardian

Reaction score
Stealth said:
I do love PE. Considering my teacher is my football coach and he is 23 so he's really cool.

Coaches were always the easiest teachers. xd

Lawson.

Reaction score
Biology by far. I'm more in to learning about science than remembering specific dates in History. My favorite elective is Rec games because we just mess around for an hour.

Zahreah

Reaction score
A young Voi fondly recalls his PE lessons of sitting in the sun working "on dat summer tan"

Stealth

Reaction score
Lawson. said:
Biology by far. I'm more in to learning about science than remembering specific dates in History. My favorite elective is Rec games because we just mess around for an hour.

I'm the the same way. I find biology to be fairly easy for me.