• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite PS3 Game

Hidden308

Reaction score
What PS3 game is your favorite?

Probably Skyrim. Great graphics on it.

Zawazuki

Reaction score
I don't even own a PS3. If I did own one, it would definitely be Twisted Metal. I've debated on purchasing a PS3 specifically to play it.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Twisted Metal does look like a decent game. Skyrim just for the graphics would be the only reason for me to get a PS4.

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
Maybe its Tales of the Graces, best tales games so far and by far.

ZINC

Reaction score
Battlefield 3 or even 2 Bad Company? :D They're both great games.

themanikin

Reaction score
it would be skyrim if i owned it but right now its fallout. skyrim with guns lol

Irreligious

Reaction score
Gran Turismo 5, God of War 3 and Uncharted 3. I'm not going to say any multiplataform game, only exclusives.

Gran Turismo 5 has an amazing gameplay and it's very realist, as I like. God of War 3, who doesn't love this game? The graphics are simply amazing and the story line incredible as always. Uncharted is a funny game to waste hours playing online with friends.

themanikin

Reaction score
god of war 3 and really the whole series is a great game. love it

yurithebest1

Reaction score
Uncharted and Gran Turismo are the main reason why i did get a Playstation 3, and to be honest i really enjoy playing both of them however i found out that Gran Turismo is a little bit hard. So did anyone of you play Gran Turismo and found it kinda hard to achieve ?

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
My favorite game (or game series) on the PS3 right now would have to be Killzone. Yeah I know,it's just another FPS game. But I've yet to find a game with such a combination of graphics, fun factor, and atmosphere.

WajeehBJ

Reaction score
My personal favorite category of games is strategy and role playing games so the best game I have played on my PS3, as a matter of fact, the best game I've played ever is metal gear solid 4. I don't like shooting games and stuff, rather I always go for games where you have to perform a task on stealth mode, a little bit of shooting and killing isn't out of question though. This is the only reason I love playing games like Assassin Creed, Splinter Cell, thief III et cetera. But metal gear solid would be on the top for sure. Actually besides MGS IV, I also love playing RIO on my PS3 especially with my little sister. Weird choice, I know right. But if you haven't tried it yet, I would say you've got to give it a try. Its a really fun sort of game. Actually its a collection of little games playable with characters from RIO (Animated Movie). If you are bored and just looking to kill some time, no serious gaming, just loads of fun, then RIO is the game you are looking for. Try it.

Nin10gamer

Reaction score
Ok since this is Favorite PS3 game, I'll give a ps3 exclusive game. Hmmmm for me that'll probably be the Uncharted Series and if I had to choose one game out of the series it'd have to be Uncharted 3!