• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite gaming music?

Hidden308

Reaction score
What type of music do you prefer to listen to when you game? Or do you listen to any music at all?

I prefer listening to my favorite bands when I game UNLESS it's an MMORPG or RTS because I like to listen to the amazing music that they provide.

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
I like some from the Final Fantasy, but mostly and mainly from the Tales Games...

Gamrpro

Reaction score
I just listen to my plain music like I usually do when not playing games. But, sometimes I try to get some Lady Gaga songs like Bad Romance, Paparazzi, etc... Most of the time I just let iTunes play what it wants. Most of the time I don't listen to music at all and just hear the sound of the game so I can focus a bit better.

AndroidOS

Reaction score
I usually listen to whatever music the game is playing...Which is a trwat when playing games like the Legend of Zelda series! If I listen to any other music then it puts me off the game, so that's why I don't really listen to it.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I enjoy all the FF music up to 9, the persona series also has some good beats.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I can't listen to any music with Guild Wars 2 or Diablo 3. It's too good. It goes with the game too well!

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
I usually play my games in Mute! I hate to hear music when I’m playing. I find a bit overwhelming and stressing. I appreciate silence a lot.

Jameson

Reaction score
I enjoy listening to any kind of music when playing games.I mostly listen to all trending songs.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I just let the game play its music, my favorite soundtrack so far was from Far Cry 3, the theme song for Far Cry 3 was hauntin although my favorite soundtrack from a long time is the soundtrack of Silent Hill 2, Akira Yamaoka is such a good composer.