• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Gaming Console

Epicfied

Reaction score
Any gamer has a preference on their console. Whether their favorite console is considered retro or is the newest out there, it's still their favorite. I'm curious. What is your favorite console to game on?

I personally love my PC overall. Most of my gaming is spent on here. It also encouraged my multitasking. I can sit here and be posting on forums while loading. I can do pretty much whatever I want in between matches or on the loading screen.
I have to love my retro gaming as well. NES is still one of my favorites. My Xbox360 is my preference next to the PC though.

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
My favorite of all time is the one that died off way before it should have. The system I refer to is the Sega Dreamcast. And it was sad to see because after numerous failed ventures, the Dreamcast was actually Sega's profitable system. Just they built up so much debt that even the profits from the Dreamcast couldn't cover it.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Can we consider the PC a console? If so, the PC. :p

If not, then the Xbox 360 because of the large community and UI basically.

Hotspot

Reaction score
My favorite console is the playstation 2, most of my games are ps2 games and I play it the most.

Hidden308

Reaction score
The PS2? That's quite old.

The only good game from the PS2 that I can remember is Crash Bandikoot (is that how you spell it?).

Hidden308

Reaction score
I don't really have a favorite. I hate to be picky when it comes to some things. So I just buy all the consoles and enjoy certain games on each one. :p

Lug

Reaction score
I still prefer my Playstation over any other console, I don't own a PS3 or Xbox360 so can't compare what I have got to those consoles.