• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite game to play XBL?

Hidden308

Reaction score
MW3 because the community is so large. Except it makes me mad a lot with campers and little kids playing.

patrick.s

Reaction score
Battlefield 3.
All the kids play MW3 leaving the real players to BF :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Yeah just hearing that makes me want to play BF3. But I don't want to go spend $60.

haze

Reaction score
I think the COD series are the best games to play on the XBOX just because of the fact you can use it to keep yourself amused for hours on end due to all the 'kids' that float around. Say a silly remark and you can start a full-blown argument full of pre-schooler insults, just makes me laugh so much but the game is fun also. :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
I think the COD series are the best games to play on the XBOX just because of the fact you can use it to keep yourself amused for hours on end due to all the 'kids' that float around. Say a silly remark and you can start a full-blown argument full of pre-schooler insults, just makes me laugh so much but the game is fun also. :p

So true. Though it angers me when I play with pre-schoolers..

Jeremy Green

Reaction score
My favorite game to play online is UFC Undisputed 3 because it seems like your a real life UFC fighter. I love trying to knock out my opponenet or submt them whenever the fight hits the ground. You can also use your created fighter and dominate the competition.

Irreligious

Reaction score
Halo 3, without any doubt. I had the most fun parties playing this game. The community used to be pretty good. Nowadays, almost everyone moved to Halo: Reach and forgot about Halo 3, which is a shame in my opinion. I hope that Halo 4 brings me the same feel of Halo 3 but with more amazing features. If this happens, we will have an incredible game to play for hours.

Indy

Reaction score
My favorite game has to be Halo 3. I had so much fun playing that and had soo many memories with it. Halo introduced me into FPS games, before that I played tons of MMO's. A close second has to be COD 4 because I played it right out of Halo and it made me more interested in FPS style games as well.