• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite CoD game?

Loven It

Reaction score
What is you favorite CoD Game?

I love Black ops.

Lindsy90

Reaction score
Tough call between modern Warfare 2 and Advanced Warfare as they're prettu much tied for me.
Those are closely followed by Ghosts and Black Ops 2 .

anaatef9

Reaction score
For me, it has to be Black Ops II. The gameplay was perfect. The community was very active. Zombies storyline was also good. I used to play it with a couple of friends offline, like 1 vs 1 snipers, tomahawks or even play zombies. It was so fun and would never get old.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Black Ops II ate a solid three years of my life. The broken net code aside, the mechanics in that game were so good and the level design was fantastic for smaller sized maps. I loved the variety of customization I could get and had 7 or 8 custom load outs for various weapons I had gained some proficiency in. I also had 2 or 3 situationally specific load outs for times when there was a heavy air presence or gun/microwave plants to take out. I got pretty good too! It got to a point where I could pretty reliably keep a loadstar in the air.

Sino989

Reaction score
My all time favorite call of duty is is call of duty modern warfare 2. To me everything about that game was perfect and it was such a fun call of duty. Unfortunately the newer call of dutys are not like that anymore lol

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
It's really hard to choose from your favorite game series but if I have to make a decision then it will be COD Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2 and Advanced Warfare. Now I'm eagerly waiting for COD World War 2 this year and I hope this installment of COD becomes my favorite.

overcast

Reaction score
I think almost every release of the COD was interesting. Some of the notable releases like ghosts, modern warfare were worth playing. I also played the nazi version mod. And it got me addicted to the game as well. Console titles like zombies were good too but didn't played much with it. I guess have to try them too.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Damn, so many Black Ops II fans here... where are all the oldies at? My favorite Call of Duty game is a tie between the CoD 4 and MW2. Both were so good, each in their own aspects and the games that I've played so, so many hours of.

Call of Duty 4 was so good, it still is but I sadly lost my game key. I loved playing with my clan in a mode called Promod. We did ESL ranked games or scrimmage versus random teams. It was always challenging because there were many good players. I especially liked the CoD4 maps, like Strike and Crossfire.

Then MW2 - damn, who didn't enjoy getting a nuke then using it? it was too much fun. I always played it with friends, very rarely alone. I just liked everything about it, the maps, the controls, how the guns feel... all of the new perks that made the game feel fresh and so on.