• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite childhood game

StolenKid

Reaction score
My favorite childhood game is and always gonna be, Crash Bandicoot, I still remember when my dad bought it for me, and I do remember having a blast playing it, I'm thinking of replaying it, just for nostalgia.

kenoobie

Reaction score
Megaman series and my favorite is Megaman 7. Megaman 7 introduces pretty cool characters like Bass and protoman and I absolutely love their design.

MoBet79

Reaction score
My favorite childhood game would be anything Mario. We only owned Nintendos in our house so the majority of our game playing was either Mario Bros 1, 2, 3. My favorite of those being Super Mario 3. My brother and I would play for hours and we had so much fun. Later when we had the Super Nintendo we often played Uniracers.

Robbie626

Reaction score
My favorite childhood game is Freedom Fighters. I loved the third party shooter, story, and ability to be a leader. It was really an enjoyable game. :)

WarVet

Reaction score
My favorite game as a child was Dino Crisis. It added a whole new theme to survival horror this time with dinosaurs instead of zombies. What fascinated me the most was how the game required multiple different abilities from gamer. Reflexes and quick thinking were a must but logic and puzzle solving were needed as well. Not to mention inventory management. Itis symbol of a time where gamers really needed skills to finish games.

Cendrillon

Reaction score
To break my ongoing rambling about Crash and such, I'll bring forward another formidable opponent: Dragon Ball Final Bout (Who can forget this masterpiece of an opening.)
My cousins and me would spend hours beating each other up with this, and the graphics were SUCH an innovation back then. This is what my childhood was made of.

valy

Reaction score
Hi lexinonomous, I have 40 yaers old, when i was a child i did not have a PC, so my favorite game was hide and seek, playing footbal with my friends, or climbing in all the trees we would find. I am proud on my childerhood, I had so much fun with my friends....I always laugh when I remember. I have no regrets that i did not have a PC. Kids from now days they don't know how to have fun in real life!

Neo

Reaction score
The first game I ever played was Aladdin. There was this 90's version of Prince of Persia that I got addicted to for the first time. I played a lot of games as a kid including Mario, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Road Rash, Dragon Ball, Level Dash, Metal Slug, Pokemon, etc.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I spent my childhood playing various games. My favorite one has always been Super Mario. I was introduced to this game by my cousin. I really like the environment and for that time I the graphics were quite good. I remember how I used to struggle to complete some levels at time. Those are great memories though.

thart

Reaction score
Crush bandicoot, i spent much time in my childhood playing it just to save his wife from that crazy enemy. It was so fun.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
It's a tie between Mega Man 2 and Majora's Mask. Mega Man still holds a place in my heart, and I've spent a good portion of my childhood playing it, but Majora's Mask struck me like no other game ever did, for both gameplay and overall setting. They're so different, but they both had such a huge influence on my gaming experience that I can't choose either.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I remember when I first got my Playstation 2 and I had a demo disc with the game 'Dog's Life' and it was the best game ever. :eek:

Okaviator

Reaction score
My favourite childhood games would definitely have to come from the Wii console. Games like Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart Wii have definitely become a part of the 21st century generation.

Lindsy90

Reaction score
My favorite childhood game is super mario And still my favorite game to this day because when i play it i feel the beautiful childhood days. :)

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
My favorite childhood game is GTA San Andreas. The game was just too good when I first played it.
San Andreas all the way. It blew my mind when I saw how far the map went, and how diverse the environment is. It's not just one big city. It's 3 big cities, a countryside, a desert, and multiple small towns. It was an amazing ride all the way until the end, so many awesome moments and I still play the game to this day. The music choices were excellent too. Perfect for driving cars, planes, boats, hoverboards, etc.

Maxthewriter

Reaction score
1) Tetris: this was the very first game I ever laid my hands on. I was so enamoured of this game that I had my gameboy in my pocket everywhere I went. I loved building stuffs and laying foundations, and even now, I still love it.

2) contract killer: this one had me in front of my TV a lot with utmost focus, trying not to get shot too much.

3) Mario cart: in fact, I still play this game. Sweet!

Laibrown

Reaction score
Favorite childhood game is God of war, just after it is super Mario. The reason I love the God of war is because it is highly challenging and tough. I also enjoy the story, combating the beasts and killing some other combatants, I mean when playing this game in this days it gives me a mixture of anxiety and excitement.

Deathisue

Reaction score
My favorite childhood game are 2, Fable the Lost Chapter and Zelda Ocarina of Time, i had the oportunity to play those two, those games gave me a lot of experiences, some times the nostalgia wins in my mind and i just search a good emulator and only play as if time had never passed.