• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Android Games

Toni-7

Reaction score
My favorite Android game would be "100 Doors Challenge." I enjoy this game because it forces me to think critically. Many of the levels are easy, but there are also difficult ones that I have not been able to pass.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Well, you could consider what I'm about to say as "cheating," but the games I rarely play on my Android phone aren't technically Android games at all. I have never found popular mobile games such as Angry Birds or Candy Crush (old, I know, but those are the only ones that come to mind) to be all that fun. So rather than playing games specifically designed for phones, I installed emulators and play some of my favorite old school games from the SNES era. Either that, or if I actually download something off the app store it's probably going be a classic which was ported to the Android format such as the Grand Theft Auto or Final Fantasy games.

CorinthianComplex

Reaction score
I've been playing Mobile Legends: Bang bang for a while now. I love it! I can play with my facebook friends and ranked mode always give you something to achieve. There are a lot of rewards for playing as well. The game is kinda like League of Legends or Defense of the Ancients, it's an online MOBA for smart phones. The game takes up my break time a lot but I also play 2048 which is fast doesn't need a wifi collection. I play 2048 to pass the time but I play Mobile Legends to gain rank in my group of friends.

thart

Reaction score
Just for curiosity: What's the point of it being a special game? Something personal? You don't have to answer if you do not want to. :sunglasses:
well, there is nothin personal about it. It's just that i really love everything about zombies, and after i saw the story of that game, automatically i fall in love with it and i love the characters too. To be honest, i really feel good when i play it.

yunken

Reaction score
Omg, another Candy Crush fan? :sweatsmile: This game looks like a deadly virus that spreads easily around the world. :tearsofjoy:
You guys condemning candy crush should try and give it trial first. I believe you've not taken your time to play and taste the sweetness of the game. To me the game nailed it.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
You guys condemning candy crush should try and give it trial first. I believe you've not taken your time to play and taste the sweetness of the game. To me the game nailed it.

I already tried to play, but it's a game that I really can't enjoy. :smirk: But what would the world be like if we were all the same, right? :tonguewink:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
well, there is nothin personal about it. It's just that i really love everything about zombies, and after i saw the story of that game, automatically i fall in love with it and i love the characters too. To be honest, i really feel good when i play it.

Ok, I got it. :wink: Zombies games are so awesome! Resident Evil is my favorite franchise about that theme. :smiley:

What's yours? :sunglasses:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Meh, I think they're all the same. All mobile games have that sort of "click stuff and keep doing it until you lose" sort of game mechanics. All they do is make each clickable object different and add themes to it, but it's all the same at the end of the day. I'd rather music rather than play them because the battery life would thank me later on that I didn't use it up in a 30 minute mobile gaming binge.

I think a lot like you about this subject. I still can't understand how these games can be so popular... Their audience is very faithful. :triumph:

streettallest

Reaction score
I have installed and uninstalled alot of free android games on my android phone before now. however, some of my best collection includes The Big Journey, Milk Maid of The Milky Way.
I dont really enjoy playing games on my android phone compared to when am on the big screen.

streettallest

Reaction score
I have installed and uninstalled alot of free android games on my android phone before now. however, some of my best collection includes The Big Journey, Milk Maid of The Milky Way.
I dont really enjoy playing games on my android phone compared to when am on the big screen.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I play a few, never for a lot periods of time but is really entertaining when i dont have any productive activity to do, i play games likes plants vs zombies 2, that kind of games have a name, tower defense i think but the only game who kept up my atention is cytus a music genre game is really good and only takes 3 or 4 min each song, is very casual but very entertaining too.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I think a lot like you about this subject. I still can't understand how these games can be so popular... Their audience is very faithful. :triumph:
I don't mind if people like it; it's just that people pay money to make these games easier. How hard can these games be that you have to pay a premium so you can get easier scores? And for what? So you can brag to your friends that your top score in some nothing mobile game is high since you paid $20 to get easier levels? How is that gonna work? It's just baffling for me.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I play a few, never for a lot periods of time but is really entertaining when i dont have any productive activity to do, i play games likes plants vs zombies 2, that kind of games have a name, tower defense i think but the only game who kept up my atention is cytus a music genre game is really good and only takes 3 or 4 min each song, is very casual but very entertaining too.
I saw Plants vs Zombies on sale last Steam Summer sale. My immediate thought was "well I'm not gonna buy that for anything close to $5". That game should be free. In fact, wasn't it free as a Facebook game or something? I really don't see how people would buy it for $5 when Shadow of Freakin' Mordor costs $2, Tomb Raider cost $2.5, and the whole Portal games cost $1. No way I'm spending my money on Plants vs Zombies when I can buy something with more substance.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I saw Plants vs Zombies on sale last Steam Summer sale. My immediate thought was "well I'm not gonna buy that for anything close to $5". That game should be free. In fact, wasn't it free as a Facebook game or something? I really don't see how people would buy it for $5 when Shadow of Freakin' Mordor costs $2, Tomb Raider cost $2.5, and the whole Portal games cost $1. No way I'm spending my money on Plants vs Zombies when I can buy something with more substance.
If you have a good smartphone you can get it for free in the playstore, but only the second game, still is a good game, is not a game AAA but for smartphones and with the plataform of microtransactions is still very playable.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
If you have a good smartphone you can get it for free in the playstore, but only the second game, still is a good game, is not a game AAA but for smartphones and with the plataform of microtransactions is still very playable.
I think it was a Game of the Year edition or something lol. I won't pay that much, heck, mobile games should be free. That's what's good about them, they're on your phone and you can just download them to waste time. Paying even close to $5 for it is just highway robbery at this point. Lots of games are free out there but this one had that cojones to actually put a price tag on an old game, add some tweaks, and hope it sells well.

thart

Reaction score
Ok, I got it. :wink: Zombies games are so awesome! Resident Evil is my favorite franchise about that theme. :smiley:

What's yours? :sunglasses:
Ohhhh we are in the same boat :smilecat: :zombiecool: It's my favorite too.

mcbryan

Reaction score
I don't pay expensive games on my android phone. I played some of them but the one that I really love playing is "4 pics 1 word". Aside from training your brain to think deeply, it will make your vocabulary better. It also develops you're analyzing skill wherein you need to analyze the given pictures for you to able to guess the right word for it. For me, it's not only a game but also an educational tool for developing skills that we used in everyday living.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Ohhhh we are in the same boat :smilecat: :zombiecool: It's my favorite too.

I think the games are incontestably good (and some of them are excellent). But what do you think of the movies? Did you like it? (I'm assuming you watched them all :sweatsmile:).

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I don't mind if people like it; it's just that people pay money to make these games easier. How hard can these games be that you have to pay a premium so you can get easier scores? And for what? So you can brag to your friends that your top score in some nothing mobile game is high since you paid $20 to get easier levels? How is that gonna work? It's just baffling for me.

You're right. But you know... People are people and everyone is looking for a certain type of advantage at some point (even if some are extremely silly :sleepy:).