• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Android Games

Fuzyon

Reaction score
Screen's gotta be small as hell though, and how's the mobile gonna run it smoothly? How was the performance of GTA San Andreas? I remember it still lagged in my PC a few years back before I got an upgrade; it was a direct PC game and I played the PS2 emulator version as well. Right now it runs smoothly, but if my PC back then can't even run it properly, how can a mobile phone that's not even focused on gaming play it?
The most recent Android phone released is OnePlus 5 which has 8GB RAM plus an incredible CPU + GPU for $560, so I'd say phones have come a long way and can handle games like Vice City or San Andreas with ease.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
The most recent Android phone released is OnePlus 5 which has 8GB RAM plus an incredible CPU + GPU for $560, so I'd say phones have come a long way and can handle games like Vice City or San Andreas with ease.
For a mobile phone that costs $500 I sure as hell hope it plays at least games from the early 2000s. Holy crap, that's a lot of money for a small device that can break at a moment's notice when you drop it. I've been thinking of getting a new phone but the money I'm thinking of spending isn't nowhere near that amount. I was looking more of a phone that "I won't regret purchasing if it ever breaks".

NotCasual

Reaction score
Modern Combat was a pretty good franchise on Android. Required a bit of skill, there was a community and there was competition. My weekends in 2013-2015 were usually devoted to playing scrims and clan battles on Modern Combat 4, I loved the competition. Unfortunately, Gameloft killed the franchise by releasing Modern Combat 5, a lower quality pay-to-win ''successor'' to Modern Combat 4. Bound to happen. It was fun while it lasted.

Kharyode

Reaction score
Angry Birds
NBA
WWE
Those are my favorite Andriod games.

hermessantos

Reaction score
My favorite games for Android are:

• Plague inc
  • Modern Combat 4
  • candy Crush
  • Clash of clans
  • Chrono Trigger

WildSpirit

Reaction score
The only android game i played before and i'm satisfied about is absolutely the walking dead.

I'm in the same boat as you, I would say that my favorite android game is The Walking Dead too. But overall, I'm not much of a fan of these games (I mean... android ones :unamused:).

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score

• Plague inc
  • Modern Combat 4
  • candy Crush
  • Clash of clans
  • Chrono Trigger
I played Plague Inc before. I thought the game was great... for about 30 minutes. Then it felt a bit repetitive and I really couldn't justify paying for what seemed like at most a 3 hour simulation game total before I got bored with it. But hey, luckily the refund button worked and I ended up having to get some different games before the sale ended and I thought it was the right choice. Still do.

thart

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you, I would say that my favorite android game is The Walking Dead too. But overall, I'm not much of a fan of these games (I mean... android ones :unamused:).
For me i really enjoyed it, even i played it in my phone. Everything was nice in the game, the story, also the graphic and the way you play It's nice to choose what you want to say. I want to try the new one but unfortuantely it's not compatible with my phone.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
For me i really enjoyed it, even i played it in my phone. Everything was nice in the game, the story, also the graphic and the way you play It's nice to choose what you want to say. I want to try the new one but unfortuantely it's not compatible with my phone.

The android games were meant to basically make you "kill time" for a few moments, and they usually do their work, so... It's okay. But I do not play them that often.

WildSpirit

Reaction score

• Plague inc
  • Modern Combat 4
  • candy Crush
  • Clash of clans
  • Chrono Trigger

Candy Crush and Clash of Clans are nice choices. I like to play them sometimes when I don't have nothing to do at the moment (and my only option is to have to use my smartphone to play any game :tongueout:).

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
There are hundreds of thousands of android games online for free downloads, although some other games are listed for sale. I would like mentioning a few of my favorite android games, but there are some you may try checking out for while there are other games you may ignore.

Some of the android games include Mem, which involves clicking on a computer icon immediately when a colleague shows up, gets ready to play along and touch the computer screen. Other android games are: MisMisMatch, Pop Pop Popcorn, Pac Man game, TxtSpeed, Santas War and lots more.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I've changed my phone multiple times now and every phone I at least played Shadow Fight 2 once. Among all the apps and games I have tried, my favorite will still be Shadow Fight 2. The gameplay and concept is basic but unique that I have taken a liking for it. I just wished the game had multiplayer battles but I think there would be lag issues for the game since little lag would define a win or lose for a player.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
There are hundreds of thousands of android games online for free downloads, although some other games are listed for sale. I would like mentioning a few of my favorite android games, but there are some you may try checking out for while there are other games you may ignore.

Some of the android games include Mem, which involves clicking on a computer icon immediately when a colleague shows up, gets ready to play along and touch the computer screen. Other android games are: MisMisMatch, Pop Pop Popcorn, Pac Man game, TxtSpeed, Santas War and lots more.

I've never played any of these games, but I've heard of some of them. Do you think they are good games?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I've changed my phone multiple times now and every phone I at least played Shadow Fight 2 once. Among all the apps and games I have tried, my favorite will still be Shadow Fight 2. The gameplay and concept is basic but unique that I have taken a liking for it. I just wished the game had multiplayer battles but I think there would be lag issues for the game since little lag would define a win or lose for a player.

Shadow Fight 2 is a fighting game? (judging by the name, I think so :sweatsmile:). Well... I think these types of games on android are very limited. :sweat:

thart

Reaction score
The android games were meant to basically make you "kill time" for a few moments, and they usually do their work, so... It's okay. But I do not play them that often.
I agree that some android games are just for killing time, but this game is special for me that's why. And of course it will be nice to play it in Pc or console.

yunken

Reaction score
My favorite Android game is candy crush.
It is not always that I can get access to my PC, so my phone keeps me busy while my PC is not close to me.
I like adventure games but not on phone that is why I preferred playing candy crush with my Android instead

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I agree that some android games are just for killing time, but this game is special for me that's why. And of course it will be nice to play it in Pc or console.

Just for curiosity: What's the point of it being a special game? Something personal? You don't have to answer if you do not want to. :sunglasses:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
My favorite Android game is candy crush.
It is not always that I can get access to my PC, so my phone keeps me busy while my PC is not close to me.
I like adventure games but not on phone that is why I preferred playing candy crush with my Android instead

Omg, another Candy Crush fan? :sweatsmile: This game looks like a deadly virus that spreads easily around the world. :tearsofjoy:

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Omg, another Candy Crush fan? :sweatsmile: This game looks like a deadly virus that spreads easily around the world. :tearsofjoy:
Meh, I think they're all the same. All mobile games have that sort of "click stuff and keep doing it until you lose" sort of game mechanics. All they do is make each clickable object different and add themes to it, but it's all the same at the end of the day. I'd rather music rather than play them because the battery life would thank me later on that I didn't use it up in a 30 minute mobile gaming binge.

airfightermax

Reaction score
I always like to play Minecraft Pocket Edition on my android device. It has received a lot of updates lately and has been catching up with the PC version of Minecraft. Really quite cool actually. They recently added maps which makes travelling easier.

I like to play Alto's adventure too. It's a no-brainer game. It's a platformer and there is really no end to it. It's an infinite game.