• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Android Games

Hidden308

Reaction score
What are some of your favorite Android games?

I don't like many of the free games and I neglect to pay for them. If I had to choose one it would be NinJump.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I like a lot of games, but my favorite are Plague inc. Also I like the Yu Gi Oh Duel Links game, it is very good and real.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I've said one game every time I had to answer a question like that in this forum so I suppose it's time I said a new one. Aside from Modern Combat 4, I'd say Gameloft's World of Warcraft ripoff, Order and Chaos Online was good. It had WoW's vibe and feel to it, and despite the fact that it's just a ripoff, I'd say I enjoyed it a lot. The game is actually open world, which is rare in mobile MMOs because most of them are just basically instanced maps made big to look like it's open world.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I do not usually play mobile games. The only games I have on my phone are Candy Crush and Criminal Case. My favorite one is Criminal Case. Finding the hidden objects can be challenging at times but it is fun.

thart

Reaction score
The only android game i played before and i'm satisfied about is absolutely the walking dead.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Clash of Clans... This is the only game that stuck with me, I've got a new phone and the first thing i did was get my google account set up so i can use my new phine to play coc...

Neo

Reaction score
I enjoy playing Shadow Fight 2, Chrono Trigger and Realm Defense. They make me indulge into them so much I forget my surroundings for a while.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Right now, I am mainly playing Pokemon GO - when I walk outside, wait at places, pretty good game to keep you distracted, Clash of Clans - very nice strategic game, awesome to play with your friends and occasionally Candy Crush - this game is very addictive, especially when trying to beat your friends high score, haha.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Linkme: Warspear Online

This is a 2d pixelated MMO with the triad of tank-damager-healer, named differently depending on which faction they're in.

Below is the list, arranged according to Tank-Damage-Healer.

**Mountain Clans:** Barbarian, Rogue, Shaman

**The Forsaken:** Death Knight, Warlock, Necromancer

**The Firstborn:** Bladedancer, Ranger, Druid

**The Chosen:** Paladin, Mage, Priest

Mind you, even though the different classes fill the same role, they have differing skills and playstyles. For example, Warlock has a lot of AOE spells and stuns making him a formidable PvP opponent, while Rogue has single-target burst damage + ability to go invisible for a short amount of time.

**PvP:**There's 1v1, 2v2 3v3, 5v5 arena PvP fights, and every week there's a faction war with hundreds of players battling each other in a massive war, trying to occupy different outposts on the island of Irselnort.

[Picture!](http://imgur.com/KtksX4D)

**PvE:** There is plenty of PVE content available, with various dungeons and bosses which drop cool loot. These need to be completed in groups, composing of tanks, damagers and healers.

**More on Healers**

Healers are actually one of the easiest solo classes around, with heals that provide easy sustain, as well as several other spells that provide damage/stuns and other utility.

For example, Shaman has a DoT heal, a 3x3 earthquake spell, a lightning bolt, a lightning ball and a protection spell that gives the target increased defense. Later on they can also learn various expert skills like fire totem which deals damage to nearby players, or the heal totem which heals nearby players etc.

Enjoy!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I like a lot of games, but my favorite are Plague inc. Also I like the Yu Gi Oh Duel Links game, it is very good and real.
I read about Plague Inc and was intrigued by the game mechanics. I think it was a decent game with a few hours of playtime, but the clicking thing (where a balloon pops up and you click it to get the bonus) and that was the game. I thought it was rather repetitive after an exciting 30 minutes of playing, and that was that. I refunded it before the 2 hour time limit was up.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Right now, I am mainly playing Pokemon GO - when I walk outside, wait at places, pretty good game to keep you distracted, Clash of Clans - very nice strategic game, awesome to play with your friends and occasionally Candy Crush - this game is very addictive, especially when trying to beat your friends high score, haha.
Pokemon GO is still a thing? I heard there was an update or something and players got turned off because they didn't like the changes. I also heard that thieves, muggers, and pickpockets have been targeting lone Pokemon GO players who go to places they are not familiar with just to get Pokemon. These players usually travel alone or in small groups, and they usually have an expensive phone with them.

overcast

Reaction score
I have plenty of games to add into the list. For example, I loved playing Nun attacks : Run and Gun. Then there is another good classic game which is battleship. And then there are some tower defense type of games which I played a lot. I think some games were harder for me and some are lot easier than the others. I think angry birds among those set of games worth playing.

Lindsy90

Reaction score
My favorite Android Games are :
Castle Dombad
Clash of Clans
The Room 2
Dead Space
Modern Combat 5
Swordigo
The wolf Among Us
Angry Birds 2
Plants vs Zombies ❤❤❤

valy

Reaction score
Hi, my favorite Android games are Farm Heros Saga where I have reached to a high level and the Criminal Case a game where you must resolve a murder by finding clues and interrogate witnesses and locate the murderer, is a fantastic game that is worthing your time. There are few other games that I play like CSGO and Modern Combat 5, but those two remain my favorite ones!

m33kuh

Reaction score
Currently I'm playing Dead Trigger (not the second version). I'm addicted to it. I like killing zombies and it gets me challenged every time I am running out of ammo. Although the game rarely get an update, I still play it. The survival mode keeps me awake at night. O.O

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
I don't play that much on my mobile device, but I do have few racing games on my phone. I love playing Ashphalt8 and Real Racing on my android phone whenever I'm traveling or if I need to kill some time. Otherwise, I just go to my PC and play some FPS games.

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I love the fact they ported GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas on Android, those two are my favorite games I played on the system. I also like Modern Combat 5 since it's a revolutionary game for this platform in my opinion - the graphics and combat are top notch.

Sino989

Reaction score
I really don't play mobile games just because a lot of the games are not that good because they're all the same just with different names and different themes.

Okaviator

Reaction score
On of my favourite games on Android would have to be World of Tanks Blitz. I've been playing it for around 3 years now and I would recommend it to anyone that is serious about mobile gaming.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I love the fact they ported GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas on Android, those two are my favorite games I played on the system. I also like Modern Combat 5 since it's a revolutionary game for this platform in my opinion - the graphics and combat are top notch.
Screen's gotta be small as hell though, and how's the mobile gonna run it smoothly? How was the performance of GTA San Andreas? I remember it still lagged in my PC a few years back before I got an upgrade; it was a direct PC game and I played the PS2 emulator version as well. Right now it runs smoothly, but if my PC back then can't even run it properly, how can a mobile phone that's not even focused on gaming play it?