• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Family Guy Online

Hidden308

Reaction score
You're kidding me lol. Not something that would interest me at all.

Eternal

Reaction score
I think its funny, I talked to a friend that was in closed beta, he said all you do is just run around, and its extremely boring, lol.

Hidden308

Reaction score
They have a beta for those games? I bet they have quests or missions that are extremely boring, as you said lol.

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
Shrugs about it, wasn't a fan of the Family Guy before, so won't be into the game either... plus, its going to be immature and yadda.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Shrugs about it, wasn't a fan of the Family Guy before, so won't be into the game either... plus, its going to be immature and yadda.

Agreeing with this, I never have really found Family Guy too funny. Not too many cartoon shows get my attention.

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
Agreeing with this, I never have really found Family Guy too funny. Not too many cartoon shows get my attention.

Don't find it that funny a show tbh, and I hate the Family Guy, the main character on the show.

MoonCookieChan

Reaction score
I don't watch the Family Guy, I used to try it when I was younger but it was over the top and silly.
I can't imagine the game would have much to do in terms of actually playing.

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
I can't believe they made this game. What I can't believe even more is the fact that I actually might consider playing it. I knew Family Guy was a big thing. But I didn't know it was MMO worthy.

razelia

Reaction score
Oh wow, I'm actually interested. I love watching Family Guy! I'm registering now. I just hope this isn't US only or something.