• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Evolve Beta

Squigly

Reaction score
Anyone who owns Bioshock Infinite or previously participated in the Evolve Alpha should have access to the beta now. Lots of keys are also being circulated around by the dev, if I get any spares I'll try to post them here :p

Has anyone tried it so far? It's a pretty interesting game but I honestly feel that more work needs to be done, or it might die out soon just like Titanfall.

GlacialDoom

Reaction score
Whoa, I didn't know you get access to the beta if you own Bioshock Infinite! I don't really know how I missed this, as I am really hyped for it, watching many videos about it. Titanfall never died - only the good players remained. The game is still alive with 1000 players, given that a game is full with 12 people.

Squigly

Reaction score
Yeah but it's a really small number compared to the many other FPS games out there like CoD, Battlefield and Destiny. I'm surprised the playerbase declined so quickly.