• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Evolve anyone?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/zlaPT08Tmxc[/video]​

Anyone thinking of getting this game? I wasn't going to but then I found out it was made by the created of Left 4 Dead (Loved that series) so not I am debating if I should get it or not.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Hidden, ( The Guy who likes to die just as much as you ) Sent me it through Steam. I played it for about 18 minutes and that was that.

Anthony

Reaction score
I really don't like the look of it, I may get it for the sake of buying a new game, I could like it if I played it.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Voi said:
Hidden, ( The Guy who likes to die just as much as you ) Sent me it through Steam. I played it for about 18 minutes and that was that.

That bad huh?

Spawn

Reaction score
i will rent it not buy it. not that much into it

SerSlavos

Reaction score
This. It really isn't that the game is bad or anything, but there is not much to play actually. You have a few hunters, somewhat number of monsters, and every single game is almost the same. Not much variables to keep you hooked up on the game. Haven't seen the updates for a long time but, if they didn't come up with something new, then the game is probably dead. I heard it went free even, since the people didn't want to buy it that much.