• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Everyone loves duff beer <3

Which platform?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duffman

Reaction score
Heyo all,

I am Nicholas, also known as Duffman. I am a 16 year old Australian that enjoys to game in my downtime, in my busy life of school, work aswell as being in the Australian Army Cadet Core, I thoroughly enjoy being outside too.

I joined this website to further my interest in gaming, get advice (in which I will need shortly on a good but cheap gaming laptop avaliable in Australia) and aswell as be a part of a ever growing community. A top of all this I also attend the same school as "The Godfather" and would classify us as best mates through and through. He is a great bloke and will no doubt serve everyone equally and fantastically.

Thanks for reading,

-Duffman

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Sup faggot. Kidding babe, love you.
Glad you could join the forum and thanks for your kind words :D
Hope you stick around as the forums grows and expands, otherwise I'll harass you at school.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!
@The Godfather force you to join the site? :p Either way glad to see some of his friends on! Hope to see you around, and hope to learn why anyone wants to be friends with him xD :cool: Jk JK :$

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!
@The Godfather force you to join the site? :p Either way glad to see some of his friends on! Hope to see you around, and hope to learn why anyone wants to be friends with him xD :cool: Jk JK :$

Why you gotta be so ruuuuudeeee.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay. See you around!

maniacmaran

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Mara, I'm from New York, I like art, photography, film & animation, soccer, video games and technology. I'm looking forward to reading you guys's opinions, ideas or expertise on videos games and or other related topics. I'm here for some knowledge and fun, so I'm looking forward to this. See you all around.