• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Endless Alert

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
What's up endless alert nation! I'm your host, killlerrgrayyystarrr!!!! Let's get riggggggghhhhhttt into the news!!!!

Now to start off today, with the whole change of the fourms and stuff like that it's been a tad hard on us, but aside from that lets get into the news!

First off today on the news, the realse and
Announce of HL2 RP! We've had it before but it never fully realsed, can't wait to play it, congrats to @Supreme Leader Snoke And @Osiris Lord Of Memes.

Next up on the news today, seems like the Rank of director is changing a bit name wise, it's going from "Director" to "Community Manager". Also speaking of ranks it seems on the global staff list Administration is gone which makes me a tad upset IF it's actually gone.

Next up on the news, it seems like that we are getting our own World of war craft Realm! Seems pretty lit but some people don't have the game but for those who have it, they may be having some fun.

And finally on the news today, there's been discussion of a Minecraft server, maybe factions from what I'm hearing, but it would be cool to have one, spreads the community out more and plus Faction servers get a lot of people.

That is all for the news today! I hope you enjoy! Endless alert now at 60000 followers!

Fry

Reaction score
Also speaking of ranks it seems on the global staff list Administration is gone which makes me a tad upset IF it's actually gone.
@Jordan can you confirm/deny this?

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
@Fry currently the topic is being discussed by the founders they will prob end up making their decision in the next couple of days.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Next up on the news today, seems like the Rank of director is changing a bit name wise, it's going from "Director" to "Community Manager".
Meh, Community Manager, Server Director, Server Manager. All the same shit...

@Fry currently the topic is being discussed by the founders they will prob end up making their decision in the next couple of days.
This.