• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Endless Alert #3

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
(Totally does not say Drama Alert)

What is up Endless alert nation! I'm your host killllerrrrgrayyystarrr! Let's get riggggghhhhhttt into the newwwws!!!

So first I would like to say, sorry for the lack of content recently, the first weeks of when we merged didn't have much drama but now we have tons of it, so let's report!

So first off on the news today, there's been some arguing going on in the CW area... People from CW are saying FO is doing better then them... A post made today showed pictures of logs people saying FOs doing better, Jordan made a small joke saying that they should also pick there game up.. But it seems he may have triggered some people... Honestly I don't see what's wrong with that comment Jordan made, it's just a joke, Jesus people.

Next up on the news today, Crusaders RP is going to be a thing! A vote was made by the man himself @Osiris Lord Of Memes that was regarding what people wanted and a whole bunch of people voted for crusaders RP! So it's going to be a thing, from what I know they are currently coding it as we speak!

3rd on the news today, the whole another arguement with FO, so another poll was made about switching FO to Coruscant RP.. I find it a good idea since it seems fun aswell as there's many RP options and it may help the server but some disagree.. People I won't name callin me out and saying I want FO to die... Good job. But besides that more is coming... People from CW coming onto FO and minging.... Which kinda is a shit thing to do... So if your doing it, say sorry to the Director @Joff and staff manager @Fry as they try to keep this contained.

Now, that's all for the news today, I hope you enjoyed, Endless alert nation now at 69696969 members...

@Fry is a fake news reporter :p

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Another thing could also happen is if FO actually does pick back up, Courscant RP might just be given its own server slot seperate from FO, but thats just an idea so who knows.

Ace1649

Reaction score
If you have names of CW people coming onto FO to minge list me few names and they will be dealt with.

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
Nice post but

>FO literally flipped shit at me when I was director of IM and my staff came on to get server ideas saying they were minging 10/10. Anyways Just messin, but yeah if any of our staff are coming on minging just speak to blisk with some evidence, I understand cause it happened on Old IM and middle new IM; CW staff would come on (Manila, Woba, Etc) and minge so I feel where you're comin from.