• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Easy or Hard?

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Is that the guy who only killed rabbits in the starting area or something? I read about a player who did that, reached max level before picking a side, and he's just there at the starting area. Kinda wasted your time though, don't you think? The idea of repetitively hunting the first enemies of the game while your level points dramatically increase in limit to reach the next level, it's a hell I don't wanna live in.

He did a no-kill run. He got to max level by working professions! I mean, I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'm planning my own flower-picking run or anything, but that is wild. It must have taken him years, especially in a game not at all designed for that sort of play style.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
He did a no-kill run. He got to max level by working professions! I mean, I'm not going to sit here and tell you I'm planning my own flower-picking run or anything, but that is wild. It must have taken him years, especially in a game not at all designed for that sort of play style.
Time well spent I'm sure. I wonder sometimes how those people tend to fund their gaming. Clearly they're old enough to be out of college. Are they still living with their parents? Are they really rich to afford being in a game for 12+ hours a day doing absolutely nothing at all?

kgord

Reaction score
Some people are totally funded by mom and dad or maybe a romantic partner. I guess if you can compete in a contest and win big bucks it might be worth it to do all this gaming, but that is a big if..you are probably more likely to end up with carpal tunnel syndrome or gamers thumb or something..:smilecat:

WarVet

Reaction score
I think the different ones of difficulties exist precisely for this: for the players to know the field where they are before advancing to "unknown" paths.
Yeah well, it becomes considerably easier aye? Would you walk through a minefield if you had a choice? Most likely not but what if you had a map of the mines? Makes life that much easier ;)

Zombiebait23

Reaction score
No kill or speed runs or any type of special runs are always impressive, but I don't understand how people can grind that long. I love grindy games like Diablo, especially when you can turn up the difficulty, but some people are insane.

I forget his name but one of the streamers on games done quick claims he plays one of the spongebob games from 8-10 hours everyday trying to perfect his run... I can't imagine playing any game that long solo everyday - especially a single player game that was aimed at littler kids. Then again, some people just live for the grind.