• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Draw Something

22_22

Reaction score
Anyone here play Draw Something?

It is an app for Facebook, iPhone and Android I think. :)

Hiocoie

Reaction score
Everybody writes out the word, I don't play it anymore. It's just not really my type of game. :p

22_22

Reaction score
I find it fun when people actually bother to draw something. :p

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I love to play this game all the time with my friends. I have it for the android on the Galaxy S2. They have on their phones, iphones and such. I will only mostly play with the users who tend to draw and not write everything out. Once I get a user who writes it, I leave the game and move on.

Jamie

Reaction score
I used to play it but I got really bored of it, since moved on to Song Pop, then got bored of that :p

Fox

Reaction score
I played it until I sold my iPad :'(

pandaa

Reaction score
I played it maybe six months ago or so? It seems like with my generation, the fads move in and out rather quickly. Before that it was Words with Friends, I don't even know what it is now. The game is a pretty cool concept though, I always enjoyed it. :)

FlashDown

Reaction score
I still have this game on my Droid X and will play it with my friends and my little brother. We all just have a good time when we play it and try to make it interesting but also try to stay on topic and don't do things to make it either unfair or just not fun at all. We all enjoy playing it and we plan to get more games like it eventually!

Shole

Reaction score
I dont like it i am terrible at drawing, that;s why i hate it almost. And also it gets boring really fast .