• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Downloading BF3

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I'm downloading Battle Field 3 atm on Origin, since it is free till June 3rd (Go download it if you haven't already). I just made an account and Origin and need people to play with. Post your origin below if you want other PTM users to add you and add me at, PTMToxique

Zahreah

Reaction score
I've two accounts.
My second account is:
CuddlesTheOtter

Ace

Reaction score
Tox you can play BF3 on 3 fps?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:

You know very well it is higher than that, now reply with you origin so I can show you I don't need higher fps to kick your butt.

Ace

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Ace said:

You know very well it is higher than that, now reply with you origin so I can show you I don't need higher fps to kick your butt.
You get 30fps on MC, i get 300fps on MC with max graphics. With max graphics on BF3 i will get 30-60fps. BF3 is a much bigger game and causes a lot more stress to your computer.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:
Toxique said:
Ace said:

Ranting but no origin, guessing you don't want me to kick your butt? :p
You get 30fps on MC, i get 300fps on MC with max graphics. With max graphics on BF3 i will get 30-60fps. BF3 is a much bigger game and causes a lot more stress to your computer.

Ranting but still no origin, guessing you don't want me to kick your butt? :p

Ace

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Ace said:
Toxique said:
Ace said:

TBH i probably wont be playing with anyone from this site. Not that i don't like anyone on it, i just don't like anyone on it. :/

Zahreah

Reaction score
Ace said:
Toxique said:
Ace said:
Toxique said:
Ace said:

TBH i probably wont be playing with anyone from this site. Not that i don't like anyone on it, i just don't like anyone on it. :/
That's good then because non of us like you ;)