• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
Has anyone of you in here Played Mini Militia with your friends?

This is actually a great game. Its genre is shooting and its a multiplayer game. We can actually customize the game and we can play against our friends even without internet. If we play online, we can play with other people and we can even create a room so that our friends can be our teammates. On the other hand, if we don't have internet connection, we can play it fighting with our friends. I have 5 friends so we just fight a 3x3 fight. We kill each others heroes and its really fun.

This is actually an old game though its a gold one. ;)

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I've never heard of it before but I'm going to download it now and see what it's like! Looks good to me :eek:

lindbergh

Reaction score
Yep, I've played this. It's actually pretty fun, especially in multiplayer. It has clear 2D graphics and doesn't lag even if your phone isn't not that powerful.

My only gripe before was that the controls really take time to get used to. It's hard to target your opponents if you have not yet fully acquainted yourself with the controls.

However, if you have already mastered the controls, the game becomes so much fun.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
Yep, I've played this. It's actually pretty fun, especially in multiplayer. It has clear 2D graphics and doesn't lag even if your phone isn't not that powerful.

My only gripe before was that the controls really take time to get used to. It's hard to target your opponents if you have not yet fully acquainted yourself with the controls.

However, if you have already mastered the controls, the game becomes so much fun.
That was my problem also when I started playing it. I always get the death thing though a after a few times I played, I kinda mastered it and I am enjoying shooting my friends ;) A good game to spend time ..

I've never heard of it before but I'm going to download it now and see what it's like! Looks good to me :eek:
It's a fun one. You can play it during your spare time. I play it when I am outside of the house and play it with my friends. It is a cool one ;)