• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you transmog?

Gladdy

Reaction score
You know which transmogs always make me laugh? The really silly ones where people use old green items to dress up... or the players that play with half naked toons and still pull it off and make it interesting. I see so many weird transmogs when I do LFR every week. Just last week I saw an orc dressed up as a pirate.

I really love that they've added the feature where you can easily save another person's transmog. It saves so much time if you try to copy it :p

The only thing that I still don't understand is the actual cost of it... most of my transmogs cost all the way up to 1k of gold? It's a huge gold sink if you change it all the time.

Zyni

Reaction score
I love checking out other people's mogs. Some are really creative, and like you said, some are just funny.

Oh, I didn't even know you could copy an outfit like that. That is pretty cool. I probably wouldn't use it much, since I like to make my own gear sets, but it's a cool idea.

Yeah, now that it's easier to make gold, they had to find more gold sinks. This is one of them. It's not so bad for me, because by the time I get done putting a set together, I usually plan to wear it for a while.