• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you own a knife skin?

forumheem

Reaction score
Ever since I started playing I wanted to get a knife skin and eventually I bought it for a lot of money. I realized that when I had a knife skin equipped my confidence in the game was much better than without a skin equipped. Unfortunately after 2 years, i had to sell the knife because I needed money.

wizrocker

Reaction score
No knife skin at the moment. But i'm saving for a knife if someday i want to have a fancy knife to stab my opponents heart.

Hikin33t

Reaction score
I don't have any skins yet but I hope every game that something drops. I would sell instantly and spend it all on games. I really want to buy Tekken 7, at the moment.

djdanilo

Reaction score
I don't have a knife skin, only, like you, some cheap weapon skins that I got from drops. Skins don't really interest me, and I would never spend money on buying skins or anything like that in games. I don't get people that spend hundreds and thousands of dollars to buy a cosmetic ingame item, it's a big waste of money in my opinion.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I have a butterfly knife BEFORE! why before? I lost it in a bet. NiP ( Ninjas in Pyajamas ) lost 3 consecutive games which i bet all of the asimov guns along with all my knife. I remember the game was VS an unknown team. i think NiP sold the game. i have also read most of the forums and later, at the end of the day. i knew they really sold the game. it was heartbroken, it made me quit playing for 1 year because of it.
These video game items are an addiction on its own. It's not enough the games themselves are addicting, owning rare items in itself is another game where people spend real money for items with at least a 10x mark up rate. Virtual items cost more than their real life counterparts. How messed up is that?

DenisHero

Reaction score
No,unfortunately not.
They are damn expensive..I better buy a real-life knife lol