• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you have an original Xbox?

YuckFou

SuperAdmin
Reaction score
I gave mine to my daughter. I had the limited edition crystal version. She still plays the Simpsons game on it and sometimes beats me at one of the racing games we had. I forget the name of it now. Pretty good console really. Managed to pick up a Harry potter game for her for £2.50 a few weeks back.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
I used to have an original Xbox 360 console but i sold it because of the RRoD, and to be honest i really want a new one simply because i enjoy playing the exclusive games of the Xbox 360, however i am still trying to spend a good time with my current PS3.

TheNova

Reaction score
Oh yes, the old Xbox. Countless hours I played on this thinking it was the best console ever. Until I figured out that the PS2 had much smaller and easier to use controllers, that is.

I still have one lying around somewhere, not that I play it much, but it's good to have for my younger part of the family.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I wonder if people still buy them on eBay and for how much. I'm too lazy to check. :p

augusta

Reaction score
We don't appreciate the XBOX so we are more into PStation for now.

Referal

Reaction score
I used to have the original PS3 Back in the 2010 lol it used to fun I had one boring game on it I never played much on it since then come to think of it I think we sold it or threw it away in the trash as I never played with it to began with.