• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you have a PS3?

Sino989

Reaction score
I do own a PS3 but I really don't play it, in fact I don't play it because I mainly play games on my PS4 or PC so my PS3 is currently locked away in my closet collecting dust.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
yes, I have it, I still use it but I would like to buy a newer one because I don't have great games to play at it and now there are more games for the PS4 than the PS3, also, I would love to have a VR to play the new and incredible games that now exist.

thart

Reaction score
No, i don't have one yet. what do you think guy ? do you advice me to have a PS3

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Nope, it was too expensive when it was first released (I was in High school and couldn't afford it), so games like NBA 2K and WWE which had sequels yearly, had moved to PS3 and phased out PS2 versions eventually. Now that I have some money, I don't think I would consider getting a PS4 because I think the PC is better and is more convenient, since I use it everyday.

overcast

Reaction score
I don't own it but one of my friend does some of the old consoles. And we play during the weekend. He has this collection of old games there. As you can see some of the games that I have tried are pretty much older too. So having such consoles in one of your group member definitely helps in the long run.

dracula77

Reaction score
I have the playstation 3 but if I had money I could buy the playstation 4 although the 3 is still pretty good

Denis_P

Reaction score
Yeah, I had one a couple of years back but I had left it back in the states after moving overseas. Tough choice to make, I loved that console. The only Sony console that I've never owned was the PlayStation 4 and I don't think I ever will. Nothing against Sony, but after moving to PC I think I'm just done with consoles. The one exception might end up being the Switch, since its uniqueness is a lot more attractive to me than most other consoles.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I owned a PS1 and PS2. However, I never owned a PS3, even during its peak of popularity. I did, however, have many friends that would invite me over for games. Including my neighbor on several occasions, so it's wasn't like I was unfamiliar with the console itself.

Then in 2015, I got an Xbox One for Christmas. It was unexpected but I'm happy with my console choice. Fast forward to present day and I still use that console because I keep it in great condition. But like I've said before, I'm primarily a PC Gamer and I love it. All respect to Microsoft and Sony though on what they produce for gaming in general.

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
Yes, I own a super slim model, it looks better than all previous model and looks portable, downside of this model is the memory space.

anaatef9

Reaction score
Do you have a Playstation 3?
I used to own one up until last year. The ps3 lasted with me for up to like 6 years from FIFA 10 till FIFA 16. It was great but when game developers stopped releasing new content i just left it and move onto PC gaming. which is a lot better than a ps4 in my opinion

Pixie06

Reaction score
My current PlayStation is a PS3 and I have no plans to buy another PlayStation soon. I am very satisfied with my PS3 and I can play some of my favorite games on it. I still have my PS2 which I have safely kept. I still play some games every now and then on it.

zeedollar

Reaction score
I use to own a PS3 and it served it purpose, I must confess i explored it to the fullest and really got the best use for my money. Now i own a PS4 and it is also nice and i intend going all full feature on it too.

fireball916

Reaction score
I own a PS2, PS3, and PS4. I still play my PS3 every once in awhile if the main room TV with the PS4 is being taken up. You can get some really cheap PS3 games on sale on the PSN Store or used physical copies on eBay. It's a good way to go back and play all the games you wanted to play back in the day but never got around to buying.

Laibrown

Reaction score
Yes I do have PlayStation 3, but I can't remember where I place it in my house. It probably lying around somewhere in the closet. The last time I played game on it was last year February. I was even thinking of putting it on auction but I think I am not sure what I want to do with it yet.

valy

Reaction score
Oh yes, I still have a PlayStation 3 because I don't have money to buy a PlayStation 4. I will keep the PlayStation 3, since big titles are still being released, and because it plays music CDs and this is something that the PlayStation 4 cannot do!

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I don't have my PS3 anymore because I traded it in on my PS4. I should have never traded it in because you can get so many great games at Gamestop for $4.99 or less.

Ash

Reaction score
I never actually had a PlayStation 3 because all my friends were on Xbox 360 so that is what I got as well. I kind of wish I did get a PlayStation 3 though because I can't imagine how much money I would have saved by not having to pay for Xbox Live Gold. The fact Microsoft charged to play online was ridiculous but now that Sony has gone down that route as well it's quite sad. As much as the PS3 would have been a money saver, paying more online was worth it as I did have some amazing memories playing FIFA and GTA IV on the 360 with my friends. We had some great fun playing multiplayer.

augusta

Reaction score
yes,my brothers keep on buying from.ps1-4.they really made me be addicted to gamed on PS.I think the games are cool,though some are intellectual taskinv