• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you enjoy reading?

ZINC

Reaction score
I sometimes like reading, I prefer though to surf the web than sit in bed reading :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Sometimes if it's a book I actually WANT to read. Otherwise, no. I do not like to be forced to read books.

ZINC

Reaction score
Sometimes if it's a book I actually WANT to read. Otherwise, no. I do not like to be forced to read books.

What sort of books do you actually like to want to read? :)

haze

Reaction score
I do not like books at all, the only 'books' i will read are e-books which will help me advance my knowledge in something like coding, graphics or whatever.

gktime

Reaction score
I like to read a lot of books, especially adventure books like lord of the rings and the inheritance series. But I don't like to be forced to read boring books...

Hidden308

Reaction score
What sort of books do you actually like to want to read? :)

Books like The Hunger Games series which I finished in just over a week. And the Alex Rider series. I don't like reading books that school classes assign.

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
I love reading to take things off my mind and to let steam out. XD

gktime

Reaction score
Books like The Hunger Games series which I finished in just over a week. And the Alex Rider series. I don't like reading books that school classes assign.

mean either. most of them are boring and I don't see how they would really teach us anything, I wonder who picked these books....

Hidden308

Reaction score
They apparently "help" us "learn" somehow. Which I really cannot grasp the connection there.

MoonCookieChan

Reaction score
Shame schools don't let you read The Hunger Games or something like LoTR for school assignments.
I pretty much read what I want, I like loads of classics, but I have a soft spot for teen books such as The Hunger Games, Inheritance, A Traveller in Time, etc etc.

Hidden308

Reaction score
Yeah it is quite a shame. Reading books such as The Hunger Games and LOTR are much more difficult and actually fun compared to books from the 1800's that no high school kid cares about.

BeautifulAngel

Reaction score
I love to read, as a kid I was known as a book worm haha I would always have my nose in a book. I still kind of am like that however now I'm much more busy so I can't read as much as I would like to :(

Hotspot

Reaction score
I'm not really a reader, unless it is online or a manga.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I'm online too much enough that I wouldn't be able to read for too long digitally (for a book that is).