• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Diver's GTA V Vehicle Showcase Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
Diver's GTA V Vehicle Showcase Competition

What's this?
This will be a competition on who can provide me with a car that will impress me the most.

Rules?
So basically here's how it works.
1. Choose ANY vehicle you own, make it quality screenshot. Remember to choose wisely on the location of the screenshot. I will explain in the "What will I be grading?" section.
2. Provide a good description on why this vehicle appeals to you with a minimum of 4 sentences. Be clear, and to the point.
3. Upload the Picture within the time frame of April 24th - April 30th.
4. Do not post anything other than what I'm asking for on this thread. Even if it's complimenting on someone else's car. You can always show some love by giving a rating.
5. Questions? Please PM me on here, or just add me on steam. --> MrMcDiverman <--

What will I be grading and how many points will you earn for each?

The max amount of points one will earn, will be 15.
1. Vehicle Presentation (Screenshot) ~ 2 points
2. Backstory ~ 6 points
3. Style ~ 4 points
4. Theme ~ 3 points

How will you know if who won?
The winner will be decided here on the Final Day. With their score and a Leader board posted.

What's the Prize?
The 1st Place winner will be given $10 Credit to anything he or she desires on steam, whether it should be an In-Game Item, a game, etc. We will discuss and work on the Topic in Teamspeak.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO DECIDE TO PARTICIPATE! IMPRESS ME!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
Any cars. And please like I said above, DO NOT post anything other than what I asked for. Its all in the rules guys, it makes my life a whole lot easier when I skim through. Ask me questions by pming me. Anyone doing otherwise WILL be disqualified.
Thank you.

@Guardian @Ace1649 @Paladin$

Miller

Reaction score
Oh shit yea I'm in. I'll do it asap

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
Still no vehicles on the vehicle showcase

Cнroмα

Reaction score
Here is my entry:
vwezJ.png

Picking this car was a very difficult decision (mainly because I have a lot of nice cars lol). However, the reason why I picked this car is because not only it is low profile, but it has it's own flare to it. I use this car when I am a VIP for Securoserv, as it shows a sense of strength, wealth, and luxury. The Zentorno may be an older car, and there are plenty of better cars out there, but owning this Zentorno also helps bring me back to my origin days of Grand Theft Auto, therefore, it must be the car that I pick for this competition.

For those who can't catch on to the theme, it is supposed to be retro/old timer, representing the time the Zentorno has been around.

*I edited this as I forgot the description*

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
April 30th is not far from now.. If you want to enter you have to do so soon! Lets see some cars guys! I know a good portion of this community has GTA V

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
Competition over. No winners due to the lack of contestants.
(Minimum 2)
(Actual 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.