• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion Deals Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RivaCom

Reaction score
Since most of us are out to claim every game out there. Maybe open a Game Deals Section for us to provide any good steals and deals that come around.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I might get an RSS feed to post deals within the forum. However, not sure how well this would go over.
I do like the idea of having a deals section, My only thing against it is, people posting every single deal they find out there in order to gain some currency.
Example, Steam Summer Sales are going on right now. Not sure if I would want a thread created for every single game they put on sale ;)

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Since most of us are out to claim every game out there. Maybe open a Game Deals Section for us to provide any good steals and deals that come around.
What did you have in mind? A thread for every deal posted? Perhaps a thread for each major game provider? I.e: Origin Deals thread, Steam deals thread, etc.?

I think a thread or two would be the easiest solution for this. It's a great idea, but I don't think a whole new subforum is required.

Martin

Reaction score
Deal forums are hard, they differ based on currency used and stuff like that so never really work well. I'd suggest just posting them in a general gaming area if there is anything noteworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.