• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion DC Universe RP

Will this work?

• No

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pleb Lord Charger

Reaction score
Ok so the reason why I did not do marvel is because it does not actually have vigilantes so to say such as what DC has. I have been recently watching the arrow and the flash and I though to my self, hey his would be a great idea to add as a rp. So here's how the structure would work. Obviously there would be three teams, the viglantes and heroes, the villains, and the police. The villains job is to rob banks, attack people, and raid things. They also have the special job of creating the events, which would be accepted by staff in game. This is because all the villains in any comic book/ name it make the events. This is where the heroes come in and try to save the people of the city. They will have abilities such as super speed for the flash, gliding for batman, a bow and arrow for the green arrow, and so on. Now the police have a interesting job, which is to hunt both superheroes and villains. If the police wish to, they can ally with the heroes that have done a lot to protect the city. Each faction so to say will have characters from the comics that will be the bosses and then goons/ other vigilantes to follow them. If this is done right, it can thrive as a server due to originality and the almost constant events that will go on. It will have a dark rp twist because no classes can be claimed unless donations and such for the server, but it will still have the serious rp us people love to have.

swag

Reaction score
Do we have the models and addons which would give the superheroes their powers?

Commissar Jorkul

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Quite a few possibilities here, and I like what I read(Even though Marvel has vigilantes like Punisher, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist.) If you wanted to avoid a darkrp type server, might I suggest a Lantern Corps server? Several different factions, the evil factions would cause trouble and the good lanterns would fight them? Huge comic nerd, since the 90s. This has me excited.

The Holy Alpha

IM Super Admim
Reaction score
Charger, I've known you for a few months now, Now you said ALOT of cancer things in the past, and done even more cancer things in-game and on TS. BUT THIS, is the most cancerest then you have EVERY DONE.
Only joking But still, I dont think it would work. because it just looks like a RDM server.
It's a good idea, But I dont think it could work because I think Like it's a C&R server but superheros.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Charger, I've known you for a few months now, Now you said ALOT of cancer things in the past, and done even more cancer things in-game and on TS. BUT THIS, is the most cancerest then you have EVERY DONE.
Only joking But still, I dont think it would work. because it just looks like a RDM server.
It's a good idea, But I dont think it could work because I think Like it's a C&R server but superheros.
On top of that no one on ASG is mature enough to actually RP anymore from my experience we had semi-serious RPers then none....

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
I don't see this working
So is everyone a different hero or what?
ok

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
I refuse to vote unless I'm guaranteed Death stroke.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
There is not a lot of sweps for heros though.

Zesty Zebra

HL2 Community Manager
Reaction score
I think an RP server based in Gotham would be interesting. Not centered on Batman, centered more on the corrupt police departments and the gang life in there, along with events involving supervillains etc.

Zen

Reaction score
Horrible idea, will be too of a hassle to develop this

Status
Not open for further replies.