• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Dayz stories?

Morvack

Reaction score
Hello! Lets make a collection of true player stories from dayz (mod or stand alone). This one happened recently.

I spawned in near electro, to head east to check my usual haunts for supplies and guns. As I was walking on the side of the road, a guy with a humve and a ghillie suit pulls over a few feat behind me. I just kind of stare at him thinking "and I'm dead". Turns out, he was going to try and kill me, but he liked my user name so much, he gave me a DMR with 6 clips of ammo instead. I thanked him and proceeded to an army base. Only thing I found of interest was a hunting knife, and a few cans of food. On my way up the hill near the base, trying to loose the zombies tailing me, I heard a lot of shooting coming from the army base. I looked with my scope to see a bambi who just got his first gun of the day. Sense I love player items that you spawn in with, more specifically a steak and a refillable water bottle, I head shot him. Went down, took his stuff, and continued on my way to electro. On my way there, someone tried to kill me, but I managed to loose them, eat a steak, and bandage up. The guy who tried to kill me must of followed me, because I saw someone in a ghillie suit running around. Probably looking for me. I should of ran for it, but I decided try and kill him instead. He eventually found me and finished the job. I hadn't played in a while before that, so my combat skills were rusty XD.

So, got any stories of dayz worth telling?