• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

CrayZ for some DayZ?

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow rebels.
I recently purchased Arma II and Arma II: Operation Arrowhead, and was wondering if anyone would like to party up and play some DayZ every now and then. I must warn you, I'm still rather nooby at it, so don't go mad at me if I mess up :p

Add me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/tehgodfather/ if you're keen on partying up, or post your steam profile below and I'll eventually get around to adding you myself! :cool:

This thread is also for other members who would like to party up, so yeah. Just go right ahead and share your steam IDs among one another.

Squigly

Reaction score
Is this about the ARMA mod? I'd have thought that most people would be playing the standalone alpha by now. Not too sure about the differences between the two though,as I own neither :(

With regards to the standalone alpha, 30 bucks is still too pricey for me...guess I'll pick it up for cheaper during the Steam Winter Sale :p

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Difference is there's sort of... Mods of the mod. E.g DayZ Epoch, DayZ Overpoch or something. I don't know, you get the drift.
Whereas the Standalone is just DayZ. Plain DayZ nothing else. Much easier to setup as well. $30 is also too pricey for me, I'll be happy with 30% off during the next sale

mauricioq

Reaction score
I'm not playing as much as I did because of college but you guys can still add me up on steam and hit me up when I'm online, my id is: mauriciooq

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't find you on steam, are you sure that's your ID?