• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Counter Strike

clinkguts

Reaction score
Hey there Chahine, I am a huge CS:GO fan.I have been playing it for a while and I believe that the player base of CS:GO is huge, so there won't be any problem in finding an online game. :)

mcbryan

Reaction score
I am number one fan of Counter Strike. I used to play it until now together with my high school friends. They are just the same team mate i used to play when i played CS in our computer shop in front of the school. Nowadays, i rarely see student playing it instead i saw them browsing Facebook or watching You tube videos. I hope someday someone will stand and bring Counter Strike alive again in the heart of gamer. Counter Strike is the best because it will develop your attitude and skills including sportsmanship and team effort.

thart

Reaction score
I love that game too, but i didn't play it lately.

thart

Reaction score
You should get in touch with it again, Thart. For me, it is kind of relaxing criteria :)
Yes you are right, i will try to play it again, and it's so fun to play it with some friends.