• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Counter Strike

Chahine Bond

Reaction score
Any fans of counter strike here?
I was used to play it online with friends, nowadays i couldn't find anyone to play with.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I play the first counter strike game on my original xbox, it is the best!

Jason

Reaction score
Man i am a hardcore fan of this game. I really love this.

JustWillmx

Reaction score
I play it.!

Apart from i got rid of my fiends because they hacked my account.

HyperActive

Reaction score
I play a lot of counter-strike: source. It was my first game to play on the PC, other than flash games :p

Best game :)

joker

Reaction score
CounterStrike

Do you like playing counterstrike?

Zahreah

Reaction score
RE: CounterStrike

Yeah,
Love playing Jailbreak on CS:S

Scion

Reaction score

Yeah it's pretty good I've played a few times on a friend's original xbox

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score

Would your friend happen to go by the name Toxique?

I have great fun playing this game on my original xbox :)

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score

Squizls said:
I play CS:S everyday...

If I had it on my computer I would play it everyday also

overcast

Reaction score
I am sure almost everyone on this forum is playing the CS. I play it every weekend with the friends. Old and New both version of the game are good enough to play with there. I can tell you that CS can be really good game worth playing. I play it and may continue to play as long as they keep building new versions.

Pixie06

Reaction score
Counter Strike is definitely a very good game. I used to play it with my friends when I was still at the university. I bought this game and I still have the CD too. However I stopped playing it since a very long time. If I were to meet those university friends again, then one of the things that I would love to do would be to play this game again.

john franklin

Reaction score
I have played counter stroke for a long online. This is the only game that I use to play on PC. I have been playing it with my friends but nowadays they all are so busy that they dont have time to play it. I need a partner to play it with me.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Counter-Strike: Source was actually my very first Steam game, and my first experience with Steam as well. I had bought a physical copy of it (when that was still a thing) and remember having to install Steam in order to play, and thinking to myself "What is this crap?" Little did I know, that crap was one of the best things ever.

I took a long break from Counter-Strike after I became a Call of Duty fan, but just a couple of days ago I picked up Global Offensive during the Steam sale. I really like it and have been playing every day to try and bring my skills back up. Super fun and competitive game.

huggy212

Reaction score
I never played it on steam but I do play it when I was like gradeschooler. We use to play with friends and really we enjoy it. When I was young I really love teaming together with AI as counter terrorist and sticking together and acting like we were a swat team. I really just play the classic De dust :). Always puting silencer to my weapons to make it more like a swat. I havent played this game for a while but I know in myself I still know how to buy my favorite weapons using just my keyboard.

valy

Reaction score
Hi Chahine, I am a big fan of Counter Strike Global offensive. I am playing this game almost every day for months now. If you want we can meet online and make a team with me. This game is awesome and I can't stop from playing! I am probably addicted to this game!
Do you have a nickname, maybe we can find each other online in CSGO?

overcast

Reaction score
I think with new CS GO, things have changed a lot. You can find more people are getting addictive to that part. I have seen that some people have found game really fun. Many of my friends are playing it in both network and the multiplayer mode. So it can be fun depending on how you choose to play the game.