• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Counter-Strike Update - March 31st 2015

xcredence

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this update? They changed so much and I really dislike some of the changes.

The M4A1-S had its price increased to $3200. That's $500 higher than the AK47 which is already a better gun! Not to mention they also lowered the movement speed value when you're scoped in with the AWP. This has completely thrown off my awping, and I feel like they should've just left the AWP alone, it was already difficult to pull off shots.

What do you guys think?

Squigly

Reaction score
I think that Valve wants to make the AWP more of a defensive weapon than something you use for entry pickoffs. Personally I'm ok with that change. I'm not happy that the Tec-9 remains overpowered though, it's almost as powerful as a rifle despite its $500 price tag.

M4A1-S nerf was unwarranted as well, I agree. At least if they raise the price they should give us back more ammo like last time.

xcredence

Reaction score
Right the Tec-9 is really dumb. If they want pistols balanced they can't have these wildly strong pistols with large mags and great fire rate. I understand the change on the AWP, I just don't really like it. On another note it does increase the strength of the Scout, because it still moves pretty quick. It'll be interesting to see what happens there.