• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Corneless is leaving

swag

Reaction score
"it was a good run but everything is coming to the end. ive been here since the beginning and its my time to leave. goodbye. do not go quiet into the night. do not let yourself you know fuck this im just gonna write this down. ill type it. (the next paragraph is typed by him)

we must stay strong dig threw the shit that is life and come out on top of it for only of us are the winners we will lose at times but we will move threw it if it herts us we still go threw it we have to cause we know we will come out better than ever. why i must go im nolonger having fun and some people i have made life time enemies and i will have to deal this those deamons one day but not to day i will keep going beacuse i know there is a light at the end of this tunnle and i will go threw it will ease. i know the typos will bring all you otistic kids some disconfert but welcome to fuckin hell bitch

p.s. good bye for know"

- Corneless

At least that's what I think he said. We were playing sad music so it was tough to hear. Either way, could we have a moment of dongness for this loss. Thank you.

:dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong: :dong:

Sag/Switch

CW Server Admin
Reaction score
Cya Corneless, you will be missed :dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong::dong: