• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Community Interaction

sima061

Reaction score
Yeah, there's always room for improvement and your customers can point that out, so it's easier to fix whatever's wrong.

WarVet

Reaction score
True customer interaction matters a lot. And not a lot of developers are listening to the people who are going to buy. And that's another thing to watch out as well. I have had those set of problems where I have found that people are not much paying attention to my app. So I ask for feedback and one can learn a lot from that part.

On the other hand, if you listen to your customers too much you might not be able to even make the app usable.I don't know how many users your app has but you won't be able to make everyone happy no matter how much you try. It's always a delicate balance between customer satisfaction and the actual possibilities to satisfy the customers.

overcast

Reaction score
Agree that is also true. Sometimes we have to understand what to listen and what not to listen. You can see that in some cases you'd not be able to pull out most of the tasks in there. As you can see some customers have weird demands. And for gaming that can be bad. So yeah it's about when to and when not to listen to them.

ballyhara

Reaction score
Agree, I think that if developers have the time to interact with buyers, they are being super clever. First, the community will feel important, and second, the developer will learn exactly what the community wants and their experience with it. The only issue I see, is that some customers can be really annoying, so maybe interaction under rules is a must.

overcast

Reaction score
Agree, I think that if developers have the time to interact with buyers, they are being super clever. First, the community will feel important, and second, the developer will learn exactly what the community wants and their experience with it. The only issue I see, is that some customers can be really annoying, so maybe interaction under rules is a must.
True and often in exchange for the feedback some game companies offer the beta tester chance. And that you can play that game without having to pay for it. That means the game has some potential to stand among the other users. That's something that I have learned over a period of time. One should focus on that part.