• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

COME ON ENGLAND.

Zahreah

Reaction score
It seems England have won Group D in Euro 2012. Who saw that coming :D

And if you're american. go away with your american football.

Anthony

Reaction score
Lol American football sucks Englang come on bro's and there little h*es

Fuzed

Reaction score
Yet you say fat and lazy americans?Im pretty sure id be able to say thay about England.Besides,it was a joke anyway.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I Say That. No.
Anyway.
We're Not Far Behind.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-health-obesity

AlkHolic!©

Reaction score
I am from UK and i love my football, BUT if you take the game down to the bare knuckles, you spend 90 mins chasing a ball around and when you catch it, you kick it away again, whats that all about!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Panda© said:
I am from UK and i love my football, BUT if you take the game down to the bare knuckles, you spend 90 mins chasing a ball around and when you catch it, you kick it away again, whats that all about!

For me you run around get the ball pass it a couple times then take a shot at the net.

Ace

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Panda© said:

For me you run around get the ball pass it a couple times then take a shot at the net.
Are you kidding? I would love for you to try and even just watch Ronaldo do step overs, your eyes would not be able to keep up. What you stated, is not even close to true.

Anyway, the 6ft 5 monster, that is Ibra, scored 4 against England, including a bicycle kick from 35 yards out, which is described as the best goal of the century. :p

Hawick_1987

Reaction score
Archie Gemmill vs Netherlands at the 1978 World Cup? Zinedine Zidane's volley in the 2002 Champions League Final? It is too difficult to ascertain what the best EVER goal was...

Ace

Reaction score
Eh no, Ronaldo took on more Barcelona players than the first one and the second one was a volley from just outside the box. I think you might be blind if you think they were even close...

Zahreah

Reaction score
This thread is like 5 months old,
why are you people still posting on here? :p

Ace

Reaction score
Voi said:
This thread is like 5 months old,
why are you people still posting on here? :p
Kinda like what you just did?

rorydeles

Reaction score