• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Coloured controllers

22_22

Reaction score
Do you have any coloured controllers?

Some pictures of them would be good. :thumbsup:

Hiocoie

Reaction score
I don't own a colored controller but they look pretty cool from what I've seen of them. :D

ballyhara

Reaction score
Not really, but I've seen them and they look cool, kind of some retro accessories.
The ones I think are very nice are the dual shock for PS4, specially the blue ones, the only issue is that if I'm not wrong those things are around $60-70, so not so sure if I would invest on them, specially if you have little kids that will use them to knock themselves and crack nuts. Otherwise, and if you can afford them, they look pretty and different.

ZXD22

Reaction score
I just have a generic black PS3 controller but that is it. Not really into colorful controllers or what not. I'm sure little kids would have a ball with them though.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I don't used fancy controllers but I'm amazed if someone has one.

WarVet

Reaction score
I always wanted one. But not just any kind I wanted a camouflage one! I have always loved anything camouflage related and controllers are no different. Just imagine playing any FPS on a beauty like that. Priceless.

konomi

Reaction score
I think it'd be kinda cool to have a certain color of controller that you use, kind of as your signature item? It'd be even cooler if it was something you had custom made! But for just regular everyday usage, I'd much rather use the default controllers, cause then they match the console.

fishmonk

Reaction score
My personal preference is to use the default controller. I have not found any need to get any extra controllers but I will not be buying fancy controllers. If there is a sale, perhaps I could consider getting one.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Nope, I've always bought the black, gray or white ones. Boring, I know, but they're usually the only colors that are specifically made to avoid fingerprints. God, I hate that. All the coloured controllers I've seen so far have a polished surface, so they're terrible with it.
Plus... I want my controllers' colour to match the console's, if possible, and they're all different shades of gray as well. And they even charge extra for that.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
imm_2017_06_25_15_23_26_536.JPG

Just your basic black controller for me. I use it for my PC and it really does the job right so I can't complain. The expensive ones like specific video game themed decal would be awesome, but they don't really help in any way on the gameplay so I really don't like getting them, no matter how big of a fan I am of the game.

augusta

Reaction score
yes,I would have been buying the coloured one if I normally buy them.you know as a lady but unfortunately my brothers buy them and it always the normal black colours.