• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

COD or CSGO?

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Both have their charms on me, I would choose COD if I'm playing single player and CSGO when I'm going to play multiplayer. Not all COD storylines are great, but I guess it's decent enough for me to play through the whole game. When it comes to multiplayer, CSGO takes the cake because of its huge player base. COD's multiplayer is fun too but I feel like CSGO is a bit more fast-paced and competitive.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
Counter Strike:Global Offensive for me. I've been a fan of the Counter Strike series and been playing for years. My problem with CoD is I easily get dizzy with the game. I can't last an hour of gaming without feeling dizzy, maybe it's because it's too realistic. But it never happened to me in CS:GO, I play the game for 8 hours straight, and I'm still okay. This is by far the best FPS game for me.

StolenKid

Reaction score
I for myself, prefer, CS: GO over any COD, CS is more competitive and I think is funnier with friend or even better, with anyone on the internet.