• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

CityRP Suggestions

Miller

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Endless CityRP
Suggestion Thread

Comment Suggestions
be a retard i'll whip yo ass

CityRP Dev Credits:
Miller: Main Coding
Korjak: Did what he could for a Korjak
LegendOfRobbo: Gave some shit from his old project.

zdeathclock

HOI4 Player
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Talent system for different classes that provide bonuses. Like police can get armor or more HP, medics can get a med-kit and heal faster, if there are gangs then they can spawn with guns and run faster. (whether you use the same talent system that CW has is up to you)
I think this will add more of a time sink for people to get on and stay on the server. They can get xp for every ten minutes they are on the server or something.

Pip-Boy

Reaction score
Fishing system, food & alcohol, and tow-truck driver. Just a few simple ones I would suggest.

Miles

Reaction score
Incentives to stay on. Maybe little quests/missions like "Build a money printer" or "Buy a car", things that keep players coming back for rewards. Maybe a special rank for finishing all of the quests. I don't know, but most City RP servers are a one time thing for me, and it would help to have incentives to stay on.

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
Why don't you credit the alpha testers.
I would increase the inventory, by this I mean it would be cool to have an inventory system in your car.
Also Increase prices of certain things and decrease costs of certain things if you want specifications we can talk on ts.

Fordo

Reaction score
Here are the things I would like to see added;

-A fishing system in which you purchase a fishing rod and go to the lake to fish. The fish caught will fill the inventory and will be sold to a buyer (NPC); Korjak already know's what I'm talking about.

-A mechanic job where someone is essentially a mechanic to be paid to work on cars instead of allowing everyone to purchase a personal repair tool, they have to call a tow truck driver to bring it to the repair shop and get it fixed by the mechanic. $$$ for the Mechanic and Tow truck driver.

-Cocaine instead of Meth. I think going down the line of using Meth is pushing the boundaries in nearly mimicking how Santos does their drugs. Which is just weed and meth. Cocaine is still a prominent drug in today's world. I feel like it would be better suited for our CityRP than Meth. But adding both would not be a bad thing either.

-Relocation of Copper deposits. I've noticed issues with Copper deposits being put in an uneven ground causing them to respawn under the map making it impossible for the player to mine it.

-NO PERMANENT HOUSES! I don't expect many people to consistently be playing this server day in and day out, so if someone was to purchase a house and own it until they sold it would be unfair to the players who become consistent players. Especially after all the houses/apartments have been purchased. If someone does not own a house, by rules, they cannot use the carpentry table or the furnace so mining or really doing anything is nearly pointless for them.

-Cars; So far there are a nice mix of cars but a lot/most are luxury/sport/super cars. I would suggest adding brands like Subaru, Mitsubishi, Honda, Ford, and probably a little more to bring a variety to low cost transportation. I also think that the prices of cars need to be adjusted to prices that fit how well the car drives (Speed, Control,etc.), and based on how much money people can get quickly.

-NPC's in gas stations you can purchase supplies from, or drinks/smokes. Also use the gas pump to fill the car's tank.

-Anything that creates less of an incentive to play as a criminal compared to a law abiding citizen.

-Different guns easier to craft compared to others. A lot all need the same amount of gold bars, iron bars, and copper bars. Maybe a wider range of guns too would be cool, like AUG's or G3's. Definitely more pistols needed. Pistols should be like the main gun you see people use. Any assault rifles should be very hard to craft, while sub-machine guns should be semi-hard to craft, and pistols should be normal. Would like to see a pump action shotgun added also.

-A party system maybe? I think it would be cool to create a party system with people you plan to base with. Or something like a gang creator for a lot of money.

-Maybe more model choices for people, this isn't really that big of a deal, just thought more variety would be cool.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

The Evonation

Reaction score
We should have a giant dong at the city square, and have a cult that worships it. It shall be named as.... the cult of the dong.

Korjak

Reaction score
Korjak: Did what he could for a Korjak
[/QUOTE]

fuk of m8 u've been ded for lik 3 weeks

i carry team

Miller

Reaction score
Perm houses won't be a thing. But i'm yet to even setup the house purchasing because i'm fucking lazy!

Fordo

Reaction score
Korjak is really doing a lot of work on it