• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Cheats

Hidden308

Reaction score
Do you ever use cheat codes/hacks in games? (Not online of course) In singleplayer.

I sure don't only because it ruins the fun of the game. Now when it comes to PC games.. I may use them once I already beat the game just for fun. :p

Kalaborative

Reaction score
I only use cheats after I've completed it and there's nothing much else that makes it fun for me haha. Like say a typical game like Mario Kart, I already completed all the missions and grand prixs, so then I cheat on it and get unlimited spiny shells and have a WW3!!
But anyways, that's my usual go-to. On a few occasions, if I'm stuck and desperate I resort to cheating a little, teehee.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Do you ever use cheat codes/hacks in games? (Not online of course) In singleplayer.

I sure don't only because it ruins the fun of the game. Now when it comes to PC games.. I may use them once I already beat the game just for fun. :p
Why would you do it on your PC but not on your console games? o_O

I usually just beat the game's ass and then decide to cheat it to torture it even more :sneaky:

saycey

Reaction score
I will only use cheats on a game which I find impossible to do without them.

Giorgios

Reaction score
I used to play a game raw( playing without cheats), but those were all the easy games. Now that we have games like GTA IV, BF3, etc, I throw in cheats to help me move on. For example, The Lower Wanted Level Cheat in GTA is a must for me. :)

haze

Reaction score
In games like GTA, I tend to use cheats all the time just because for me it makes it a lot more fun having masses of weapons and fast cars to blaze around the place in, haha. OTher than GTA though, I do tend to play through the game first before using cheats just because what is the point in buying a game to use cheats?

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
yes, not online though but I do use them to either make the game go quicker (level up easier, max money, ect.) or just make the game more fun.