• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Charger's Roast Page

Master Pleb Lord Charger

Reaction score
I asked people on my comment section if they wanted to be roasted. So I will be roasting people.

@Matt -Oh you are still in this community? I did not realize we needed a small boy from Lazy Town to be in this community.

@DeeDee -Well I mean, your events suck? I do not want to go on a new low level for this roast. That is the level where you god yourself on an event, no clip, and proceed to murder people on an event.

@Prophet -You claim you can make Imperial better when your own battalion is dead....oh wait you left it. Same thing with your own community.

@Pip-Boy -Well you sound like a child who was abused and then later raped by their father. Then your father proceeded to beat you with his penis until half of your brain did not work.

@™The Flash -Who are you again?

@HolyCannoli -Stop leaving battalions and hopping on to the next failure. Jesus we get it you are trying to be the father you never had.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miles

Reaction score
This is... really sketchy. Any complaints and I'll have to remove it <3

Pip-Boy

Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

HolyCannoli

Reaction score
@ChargerZZZ Did someone order a dark roast, cause if so HolyCannoli is coming in to burn your grill hommie. You 13 year old with throat cancer faking joining a squad only so you can look cool, bud. Trashiest developer I have ever seen in Endless Networks, even worse than Jordan. Im talking to you know and your still smells like you haven't eaten ass your whole life. Latah, bitch.

DeeDee

Reaction score
God moding and npcliping to kill everyone? Havent heard of that technique in years

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do it all the time
*New spawn set intensifies*