• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Cant wait for this Movie( Shadow Troopers !!!!!!!!)

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
I really hope she joins the Empire, I would love that so much.

#Empire4life

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Please refer to the official rogue one thread I made! Also they are death troopers not shadow troopers.

Commander Sanchez

Reaction score
hahahahahaha bruh if you haven't read on the rogue one movie. then don't post. It has been confirmed shadow Troopers will be in this movie and confirmed the all black helmet is a Shadow Trooper. Please be informed before posting.

Adam The Lemon

Reaction score
YEVc47z.png

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
The damn CGI gahd if only it was decent looking AT AT walkers

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Why tf is there another female as the main character
(My opinion)

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Please refer to the official rogue one thread I made! Also they are death troopers not shadow troopers.

Death troopers are the zombie variant dear. ^^ And non-canon.

Refer to the book called "Star Wars: Death Troopers" for proof :D

swag

Reaction score
Maaan you guys are all wrong lol. You guys are citing articles that are pure speculation. Odds are it's a shadowtrooper because he's all black, but in battlefront the shadowtrooper wears the normal stormtrooper helmet so he might not be one. Death troopers in legends are zombies. Arguing about what the dude is in the trailer is pointless because no one knows anything about it.

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Death troopers are actually canon because of star wars commander. But these aren't zombies they are imperial assassins

Commander Sanchez

Reaction score
It was confirmed that shadow troopers would be in this. Its not speculation. I've heard the report over 5 times now and each one not only points to shadow they verbally confirmed it. The one in the trailer may not be. But Shadow Troopers were confirmed by the director himself. HAHAHA love this. Oh and i love this part hahaha.
8TwGLav

Last edited by a moderator:

Trisha Demilion™

Reaction score
Death troopers are actually canon because of star wars commander. But these aren't zombies they are imperial assassins

If I look up Death Troopers right now, I'm going to get nothing about Imperial Assassins. I'm going to get the non-canon zombies.