• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Information

Photoshop

Reaction score
Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developers of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3), harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history. Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare envisions the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award® winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons - one of the most powerful men in the world - shaping this chilling vision of the future of war.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU[/video]

An Advanced World:
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today's military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
  • In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
  • And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world's largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.

An Advanced Soldier:
  • Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier's battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
  • The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
  • With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.

An Advanced Arsenal:
  • Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brings players into the battlegrounds of the future by boasting a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.
  • Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
  • And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Great post, this is really informative!

Photoshop

Reaction score
No problem guys. Will update this post regularly with more info

Spawn

Reaction score
http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0000228/

voice behind Jonathan irons

Pulseeey

Reaction score
ioAZRnS.jpg

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
I have always been a huge fan of The Call Of Duty franchise.. I remember I was about 23 years old when I played my fist CoD game. I'm 30 years old now and I still enjoy playing these games. To be honest, I kinda feel like they are making a good effort developing the same game experience over and over again, wich I like it, considering the fact that there are some other shooting games out in the market with similar thematics. Thumbs up for this great franchise!

Ipa07

Reaction score
I still haven't had the chance to try this COD. Is it any good? Should I buy it on steam?

Westbay

Reaction score
This might sound sick but just because I wanted to play this video game I blew my savings on upgrading my HDD and RAM, but it was worth it I played it over and over one of the best call of duty games ever made it was detailed and the use of future technology, exoskeleton suits, the guns. I stayed up all night just to compete some missions because its not as easy as other COD games. If you can get it play it you won't regret getting it.

tinkerlove

Reaction score
I love this one because it is the first time I saw the Jet Packs which was so cool

Decypher

Reaction score
Anyone else, or is just me that thinks this game is over rated tho?
before you limp on me, calm down, it's just my own opinion you know. We are wired differently