• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Bungie and the in game music

cortana

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of Bungie's selection of music that they have very professionally orchestrated. If you kick back and listen to the music, without playing the game, it's reallllly well done.

In fact, the Destiny music can allow you to imagine a better story than the game actually tells! Low blow to Destiny, maybe, but we all know there needs to be a LITTLE bit more story involved. I don't care for the story as much, but I know a lot of fans do.

Here's some of the sound track for you to enjoy.

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
To be honest, I really like their music. They are very creative. I remember I used to play the Halo 1 ost in my car almost every day. Its was such a gread music cd. I wonder where that disc is... This music is so good to drive around... Thumbs up for this Bungie's orchest!!

Sino989

Reaction score
I actually agree with this. I mean, I don't kickback and just listen to the songs but I do pay attention to them and the music choice is really good.