• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

BO2 Zombies - How to Rank Up

DistanceDesigns

Reaction score
This is a Tutorial On How to Rank Up in BO2 Zombies

Ranks :
1) Bone
2) Crossbone
3) Skull
4) Skull With Knife
5) Shotguns

FAQ:

Q: How do you get blue eyes?
A: 5 Tally Marks / 5 consecutive days played

Q: What do you need to rank up
A: Ranking Up focuses on K/D Kill to Down Ratio

Tally System:

the tally system gives tally's next to your rank from 0-5, you gain 1 tally for everyday you play and loses 1 tally everyday you don't play, once you gain 5 tallies your skull gains blue eyes

K/D You Need

Crossbone: 25-40+ K/D
Skull: 41-74+ K/D
Knife: 75-149+ K/D
Shotguns: 150-300+ K/D
*All of these depend on your total kills, the more kills you have the higher kd you need*
*To find KD Divide Kills by Downs*

Requirements:

Crossbone: 100-900 Kills
Skull: 1000-2000 Kills
Knife: 2000-1200 Kills
Shotguns: 1300-30000 Kills

Other Factors of Ranking Up:

** There are other factors of ranking up its not just K/D that effects it, one important thing to think about is this "Downs at low rounds affect your rank more than downs at higher rounds" **

so that means if you get downs at low rounds it will affect your rank more than if you go down at higher rounds

** There is also alot of other factors but ^ those are the most important one **

:: If you feel like i missed something or have a question, post it and ill update the topic for you ::

** All of this is to my knowledge because I play zombies alot and ive gotten shotguns for myself and other people many times **

uchenna

Reaction score
This is a great post, i actually learned something, thank you

Skeptik

Reaction score
This is the one thing I never knew about zombies. Thanks!