• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Black Ops 2 Gamestop Wave 3 Pre-Order Bonus Options Revealed

Scion

Reaction score
Yemen-Street-fight_gallery_post-618x347.jpeg

For those of you who pre-ordered Black Ops 2 from Gamestop, you have another wave of pre-order bonuses available to you. Effective today, you can choose from 3 options provided by Gamestop.

Screen-Shot-2012-08-27-at-10.07.25-AM-600x304.png

Digital Reward

Quadrotor avatar prop for Xbox LIVE or Dynamic Aftermath Theme for PlayStation 3.

chooseImage1.png

Treyarch VIP Experience Sweepstakes

What’s it like creating hit video games? Find out. Enter for your chance to win a tour of Treyarch Studios, a multiplayer session with developers, and a swag bag with a signed Collectors Edition Care Package of COD: Black Ops II. And, of course, there’s more.

chooseImage2.png

Turtle Beach Ear Force X-Ray Gaming Headset

Get the tools to dominate the competition with Dolby® Digital 5.1 Surround Sound and 2.4/5GHz Dual-Band Wi-Fi. Are you ready to take your game to the next level? As a third option, you can choose to enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win these bad boys.

chooseImage3.png

Source

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I would rather take the Quadrotor avatar prop because your most likely not going to win the contest...unless your Nave :p

uchenna

Reaction score
I don't really win much so i am glad i got NukeTown 2025

But great post!! :)

Scion

Reaction score
yeah definitely the avatar prop for me cause the other 2 are just sweepstakes

pandaa

Reaction score
I guess I'm more of a gambler, but that headset looks PRETTY sweet. You're getting every option for free, basically, so why not gamble a little bit? I wonder what the exact odds are... :eek: