• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best Game ever?

NaiwenGS

Reaction score
So, best game every in your eyes? Mine would be: Tales of Symphonia 1 on the Gamecube.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
Ohhh, that's a tough one. Hmmmm I could say...... perfect dark 64.

Eva999

Reaction score
Hard to say. My personal all time favorite though is Final Fantasy VI. I just can't get enough of how awesome of a game it is. So many awesome scenes, awesome characters, amazing music. Nearly a perfect game in my opinion.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
The game that i really enjoyed the most is Starcraft and to be honest i am still playing it sometimes on my brother's computer, simply because i have a business laptop that really sucks when it comes to gaming and it really heats very fast whenever i play a game on it.

Mim

Reaction score
The single player game I enjoyed the most, ever, was Ultima 7 - The Black Gate, and Ultima 7 - Serpent Isle. LOVED all the Ultima games really, up until 8, but those two were in a class by themselves for me. As for MMORPGs, I have never spent more time on a game than I did on Everquest, so I guess I really must have loved it (and hated it at the same time... LOL). Also loved Lord of the Rings Online for a good while.

Irreligious

Reaction score
The old school Super Mario World for the Super Nintedo, also known as SNES. I played it for many hours, and even though it was released a long ago, even today I like to play it. Said that, I played it all last week. It was nostalgic. The music and the levels, all of that very well made.

Congratulations to Nintendo for an amazing game and a incredible gaming console.

yurithebest1

Reaction score
The old school Super Mario World for the Super Nintedo, also known as SNES. I played it for many hours, and even though it was released a long ago, even today I like to play it. Said that, I played it all last week. It was nostalgic. The music and the levels, all of that very well made.

Congratulations to Nintendo for an amazing game and a incredible gaming console.
Super Mario World is a very great game that i have never got bored from playing it because it is just very exciting and to be honest it remembers me of many childhood memories that i really miss, so the only way to get back to those childhood memories is playing that very wonderful game.

0ver1oad

Reaction score
"Most Favorite Game" might be a more apt title, but one of mine would be Super Smash Bros Melee. I've sunk hundreds of hours into it and will continue to do so if the next smash isn't up to snuff. Also, The World Ends With You on the DS. For anyone that hasn't played this, do yourself a favor and watch a trailer. If it looks even a little interesting, you'll probably love it.

Irreligious

Reaction score
In my honest opinion: Super Mario World, or even Super Mario All Stars, for the Super Nintendo. As I said many times, the Super Nintendo is my favorite gaming console, and my favorite game for this console was the Super Mario World. Last week I played it all again, it was so nostalgic.

WajeehBJ

Reaction score
I can't even imagine to answer this question with a single name. So I'm going to divide your question in to several categories. First of all, talking about fighting games, my all time favorite would be Tekken, Tekken 3 to be precise. I have played this game for hours without stopping on the arcade gaming systems. Now, my personal favorite category is adventure(strategy) games among which my all time favorite has been Prince Of Persia Trilogy. I have completed all three parts of this game some 10 times already and I still can't get enough of it. In role playing games, I haven't played a game so far which was better than Civilization V. This game really is addictive, provided that you like role playing games which most people don't. But if you do like role playing, Civilization V is going to be my best recommendation.

MasterProX

Reaction score
I can't name just one, so I'll name my top few favorites. There's "Sonic Adventure 2: Battle" and "Super Smash Bros. Melee" on GameCube, "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword" on Wii, and "Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater 3D" on 3DS.

Other games that I love but not as much as the ones listed above are "Super Mario Sunshine", "Mario Kart: Double Dash", "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D", and "Kid Icarus: Uprising" (mostly the games I played when I was little).

Raderyx

Reaction score
I loved Counter Strike. It was almost perfectly polished and it used to be one of the biggest games our there. I still do, but it's kind of too old for my tastes now.

Casper001

Reaction score
My most favourite game would be Deus Ex. It is just what I would expect to be in a game, Even today I play it, and it's... perfect

Hidden308

Reaction score
Now that I have actually played Diablo 3, I can actually say it's my favorite game ever from the heart. :p

Hidden308

Reaction score
Online game I would say... Guild Wars 2.. But when it comes to consoles I would say the entire Assassin Creed series I love those games. :D

Hidden308

Reaction score
I can't say Guild Wars 2 yet because it was only the first beta. Perhaps when it is released I can say that!

Lug

Reaction score
So many to select from but for me it is Abe's Odyssey on the old Playstation still awesome to play so 15 years later.