• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Best game ❤️

cipkamarco

Reaction score
What is the Best game you have ever played? Why is it the Best game for you?

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
The best game I have ever played on android device is Art of War:Global Confederation, it's a strategic game and very interesting. On PC is Total war games, was fun and interesting.

omar

Reaction score
Assassin's Creed and BattleField because every new release there is a lot of new things you to do and always there is a new experience.

Sino989

Reaction score
What is the best game I have ever played? I'd have to say that the best game I ever played would have to be The Last of Us because the story was so good and the character build was perfect.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Half Life 2, best story, best characters, the graphics are still looks pretty good in 2017, and the soundtrack is just lit.

RedVelvetCupcake2009

Reaction score
Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I struggled with anxiety and depression. The ambiance and mood of the game were very therapeutic for me. My therapist even suggested I play this game as much as possible to help me cope. I get to do everyday activities in my ideal world. It is rather relaxing, in my opinion. Some people find games like this dull, but sometimes you just want to relax and wind down.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Well, going into this I'm going to assume that by "best game" you don't mean "favorite game." While my all-time favorite game is Super Mario World, I'd have to say the best game I ever played was Metal Gear Solid 3. I just can't think of a negative thing to say about it, since in my opinion everything it did, it did perfectly.

The gameplay took what older games in the series had done and somehow made it even better, maintaining the stealth gameplay that the series is known for and adding elements of survival and camouflage in a new jungle environment. The story was on par with some of the best tales of action and espionage, right up there with James Bond. And the soundtrack was amazingly diverse, blending moments of intense action and heartfelt sorrow seamlessly. The graphics were amazing for their era as well, and I consider the long cutscenes a plus as it made for an engaging cinematic experience.

I can't praise it enough.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
Mass Effect, period. Because of its story, gameplay, universe, space races, characters, music, combat system (At least in Mass Effect 3), everything. I played the whole trilogy a few times, 3 or 4 maybe, and I could literally play it again. Also, I didn't like the Mass Effect 3 co-op before, but I tried it out this year with my friend and it is actually pretty good.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I think that the best game that I have played is the Batman Arkham city, because it's story and the gameplay, it is so simply that all the people can fall in love with it, it is the best.

Pixie06

Reaction score
The best game that I have played was Age of Empires. It was very rewarding to build a civilization and grow an army and watch as the civilization progresses.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Witcher 3 and Skyrim. Both have been amazing in terms of story, characters, and lore. The worlds were amazing to go through; the story was nail-biting to the point that you didn't want to do side quests because you wanted to know what happens in the story. It takes you to places far and wide, with twists and turns that will blow your mind. I'd pay anything to play these 2 games all over again without know what happens, like the first time I played them.

overcast

Reaction score
I won't say the best but I had some good time playing contra. Those were the days. And then after that silent hill, modern warfare, HALO and few others. Even resident evil was not bad for me. I played mostly with friends. As long as you play with others and have a good time then surely any game would be best game.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I won't say the best but I had some good time playing contra. Those were the days. And then after that silent hill, modern warfare, HALO and few others. Even resident evil was not bad for me. I played mostly with friends. As long as you play with others and have a good time then surely any game would be best game.
Contra was the last side scrolling game I have played. I never really got anywhere on it though, as I was about 10 years old and you died after taking one hit from the countless enemies going through level after level. I tried Ori and the Blind Forest lately and I thought it was mind-blowing, and I was wondering what side scrolling platformer have I missed throughout the years?

valy

Reaction score
The best game I have ever played is Counter Strike Global Offensive, I would play it the whole day if I would have the time. You can play this game as multiplayer or single. Another good game i prefer to play is GTA 5, because is just like in a real life, make money, buy houses and cars, etc.

kenoobie

Reaction score
Contra was the last side scrolling game I have played. I never really got anywhere on it though, as I was about 10 years old and you died after taking one hit from the countless enemies going through level after level. I tried Ori and the Blind Forest lately and I thought it was mind-blowing, and I was wondering what side scrolling platformer have I missed throughout the years?
Have you tried Castlevania: Symphony of the Night? It is an old title on PS1 and I do not know how you feel about playing on an emulator. It is one of the best sidescrolling rpg game I have played and has a ton of replay value.

thart

Reaction score
My favorite game ever is absolutely Resident Evil all series, because i enjoy playing it and I'm interesting in zombies and i wish if i could meet one and have a fight together.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Donkey Kong kick started it all so I gonna say, It's the best game ever. Runner ups are, MU, Diablo and World of Tanks

joegirl

Reaction score
My best game so far is the game I am on currently - Dragon Age Inquisition. Great plot, fascinating characters, amazing designs and funny too :)

Lindsy90

Reaction score
My best game always and forever is Super Mario i'm in love with this game i can not stoping play it because it makes me feel happy ❤

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
As for FPS game lover, i always love Call of Duty game series. COD is my first FPS game, and it made me fall in love with the gaming world. After that, i played a lot of FPS games but Cal of Duty is still my favorite, and I can count it as one of best games ever for me.